Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,222 Posts
Hardy does have unreal heart gotta give him that. But GSP said he did make some technical mistakes. All in all I can't see anyone hating on the outlaw after this fight.

·
'England Elite'
5,028 Posts
Hardy did our nation proud tonight, he may not have won, but he was in that fight for the full 25 mins. Whos next for Hardy? Paulo Thiago?

·
Enter The Dragon
224 Posts
Hardy did our nation proud tonight, he may not have won, but he was in that fight for the full 25 mins. Whos next for Hardy? Paulo Thiago?
Many people do go the full 25 minutes with GSP.

·
Got Fight?
511 Posts
Said it earlier and I'll say it again...Hardy's heart was coming out of his ears. Unbelievable and he earned my respect tonight.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yea I definitely give big ups to Hardy for going five with GSP. Sucks he didn't get to trade with GSP at all. I would've liked to see that. I guess its not his fault GSP takes anyone he wants down at will

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
Wouldn't mind seeing Hardy vs Thiago, or Johnson.

·
Enter The Dragon
224 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing them give GSP a wrestler/grappler to fight. These last two fights have been against devastating Strikers, give him a good grappler like say Koscheck and see if he stands up.

·
Premium Member
4,222 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing them give GSP a wrestler/grappler to fight. These last two fights have been against devastating Strikers, give him a good grappler like say Koscheck and see if he stands up.
Koscheck will get handle again, this gsp is alot better than the one josh fought. Who is there other than Josh?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Kosh is the no. 2 WW in the world. Too bad he got sucker punched and dropped by Thiago. No, seriously, it was skill, but it makes it hard for the UFC to promote Kosh with a recent loss by KO.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts