Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone and too those i trolled my first outing here my bad, we are all entitled too that first trolling ;) and im glad its outta the way BAN lifted :) lol This is in conjunction too what Dana said about that snooze fest UFC had on with Damian Mia vs Silva.. He said he owed the fans what better way too show your gratification then letting THE PEOPLE choose what fights will be happening in a UFC event..I know theres weight classes people in position for titles and champions....But be honest theres soo many in the UFC pool we could several hundred fighters too choose from that arnt in any title contention .... What do you guys think? ABout voting for you own fights, i for one would think it would be revolutionary to the SPORTING world. Of course it would have be done within a 6-12month period where we all cast our votes and then 6months of voting then the winners would face off in the next UFC.

·
RNC - the fighting mans lullaby
1,849 Posts
I'd actually like to see that. A UFC card full of fights which the fans have chosen. On the UFC website they could have an option of different match-ups for each place on the card. The matchups which get the most votes get put on the card. Not sure how theyd go about replacing injured fighters, or ensuring all possible fighters are ready to fight, but in theory its a nice fun idea for a one off event.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats what i was thinking , its something NEW and with everything new you either love it or hate it , but as a fan and dedicated MMA viewer , having a chance to vote for whoever i want too see is thrilling :p and could draw huge amounts of cash to the ufc , think 1.99 to vote 10million vote .. soo you basically covered your profits for the upcoming event wether it bunks or not...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.