Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Gone Fishing
4,534 Posts
I was thinkng about that Best of Pride not showing Fedor. Is there a chance that Fedor owns the rights to all his fights?
Zuffa purchased everything to do with PRIDE including all fight footage. I lol'd at the guy calling people names when his buddy is wearing a luchador mask. Looks like the guy off of Pulp Fiction really.

·
Call Me King
419 Posts
I can hardly understand what this dude is saying through all of the swearing. This is why I don't like hearing about Fedor, I think Fedor is amazing, he is a good fighter, very respectful, very humble. But his fans drive me insane! They pray to him like he is a god and dis on the UFC and every other fighter that we say is better than him. I don't deny that he is a Top 10 Heavyweight, maybe even Top 5, but he is NOT number 1 anymore. His fans are crazy and they ruin Fedor for me, the people that got PO'd when he lost and I said "Look, I told you that he isn't the best." He got beat by a sub-par heavyweight in a second rate organization. While I do agree that it was a slip, IT HAPPENS! It's the sport of MMA, Fedor is good, he isn't avoiding the UFC because he is scared. Their contract is too exclusive for him, it doesn't let him compete in combat *****, and his managers want a bunch of perks because he is Fedor. He doesn't deserve that, no more than Shane Carwin or Brock Lesnar. He is a normal human being and a good fighter, but he is not god and his fans drive me INSANE!

</rant>

Reactions: Kraylen

·
SikWithIt
2,539 Posts
I can hardly understand what this dude is saying through all of the swearing. This is why I don't like hearing about Fedor, I think Fedor is amazing, he is a good fighter, very respectful, very humble. But his fans drive me insane! They pray to him like he is a god and dis on the UFC and every other fighter that we say is better than him. I don't deny that he is a Top 10 Heavyweight, maybe even Top 5, but he is NOT number 1 anymore. His fans are crazy and they ruin Fedor for me, the people that got PO'd when he lost and I said "Look, I told you that he isn't the best." He got beat by a sub-par heavyweight in a second rate organization. While I do agree that it was a slip, IT HAPPENS! It's the sport of MMA, Fedor is good, he isn't avoiding the UFC because he is scared. Their contract is too exclusive for him, it doesn't let him compete in combat *****, and his managers want a bunch of perks because he is Fedor. He doesn't deserve that, no more than Shane Carwin or Brock Lesnar. He is a normal human being and a good fighter, but he is not god and his fans drive me INSANE!

</rant>
Are you referring to the Video? or all Fedor fans? because the guy in the video obviously has that kind of attitude towards anything not just an opinion about Fedor.

·
Call Me King
419 Posts
Are you referring to the Video? or all Fedor fans? because the guy in the video obviously has that kind of attitude towards anything not just an opinion about Fedor.
The guy in the video, I know all Fedor fans aren't like that, well I know that almost all of them aren't like that. But he seems to be the only guy with fans like these. I haven't experienced another fighter with fans so rabid about their favorite fighter. Might be just me, but it really ticks me off.

·
SikWithIt
2,539 Posts
The guy in the video, I know all Fedor fans aren't like that, well I know that almost all of them aren't like that. But he seems to be the only guy with fans like these. I haven't experienced another fighter with fans so rabid about their favorite fighter. Might be just me, but it really ticks me off.
Really? you should take a look at Brock fans

·
Registered
419 Posts
Lets not forget the kid who had a youtube meltdown after Chuck Liddell lost to Rampage,Artemis I think was his name.The Iceman can evoke the same kind of rage.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Gotta love fake new york Italians. Seriously he's talking crap about Dana White eating ice cream seriously?LOL

Anyways he says basically Anderson Silva and GSP does not look for the finish which is complete BS.

This guy is putting Fedor up on a pesdestal which makes him look pathetic(not fedor). In my opinion he doesn't really make many valid points to be honest. He basically is saying Fedor is the only guy to ever go for the finish. Also who is he to say that hes talking for the hard core fans. Not everyone has the same views and opinions.

·
SikWithIt
2,539 Posts
Haha, I guess I am lucky then, because at my gym, everyone hates Brock anyways.
You cant really hate Fedor you might hate his fans or M1,with Brock it's different he acts like a dick sometimes so some fans actually hate him.And Dana is not really helping with all the shit talking towards Fedor when in reality Fedor hasn't done anything wrong.

·
Call Me King
419 Posts
You cant really hate Fedor you might hate his fans or M1,with Brock it's different he acts like a dick sometimes so some fans actually hate him.And Dana is not really helping with all the shit talking towards Fedor when in reality Fedor hasn't done anything wrong.
No, Fedor is legit. I can see why people are his fans, but people take it too far.

·
Registered
925 Posts
LOL @ the Guido.
We wish you well? Did he die?
MMA fanatics worry me.

Fedor will be back, his career is coming to an end, he may lose another fight, I’m sure he’ll win some more.
His record stands for its self.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts