Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
0 Posts
ROFLLLL i've seen knockouts in 4 seconds but that was just HILARIOUS....I would feel pretty depressed after losing that way...what an idiot :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
The knee by yamamoto is a verry nice one, the other one is just hillarious. What kind of shit was that guy high on? Thinking he can knock some one out by jumping in his direction. Nice finish though.
 

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
Joined
·
2,972 Posts
Clothes Line!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,806 Posts
the guys a damn fool. why would u do that?:dunno: hey doubleleg....get ur points back yet? i haven't
 

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
Joined
·
2,972 Posts
cabby said:
the guys a damn fool. why would u do that?:dunno: hey doubleleg....get ur points back yet? i haven't
from the jardine fight? i don't think so but I have soo many points I only bet like a thousand.....not that important but pm admin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,806 Posts
Yeah i put 1000 of my 3000 on jardine and didnt get them back. I did pm and admin said they were returned:dunno:
 

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
Joined
·
2,972 Posts
cabby said:
Yeah i put 1000 of my 3000 on jardine and didnt get them back. I did pm and admin said they were returned:dunno:
wait...there was actually like two threads on the jardine fight i think
maybe only one thread got it back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,806 Posts
yeah i also noticed there was 2. well that sucks i should still get them back. why would only 1 thread get their points back?
 

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
Joined
·
2,972 Posts
cabby said:
yeah i also noticed there was 2. well that sucks i should still get them back. why would only 1 thread get their points back?
putmeonhold put it in the wrong place:laugh:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top