I liked the 2ed beause it feachered my 2 favorif fighters rich and matt

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
TUF 1 had better fighters!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I really enjoyed TUF 1 the most, it got me into this sport that I had no exposure to. Ive been hooked ever since. I wasnt a big fan of the whole minigame thing, im glad they got rid of that, just makes more sense to have the winning team pick the fights. I hope they keep up the seasons, its good exposure for the sport.

·
Registered
583 Posts
The Ultimate Fighter 3 is my favourite. It really got me into MMA, I was already into but not as much as I am now.

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tuf 1 was my 2ed favorit because of better fighter but tuf 2 had my favorit fighters as coaches.

·
Registered
364 Posts
tuf 3: good fighters, no stupid mini games, ken and tito :laugh:, fighters with funny/interesting personalities/actions like rory is gay and solomon's comedy

i didn't watch tuf 1 or i might have liked it better :dunno:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
TUF one for sure then TUF 3 behind it. TUF 4 i think right now sucks. I stopped watching after 3 bad fights in a row and I do not think any of these guys have a chance of beating hughes or franklin.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
The Ultimate Fighter 1: Best season yet, definitely. The coaches were fine and good choices, plus the best fighters out of the Ultimate Fighter have come from this season. Kenny Florian, Forrest Griffin, Nate Quarry, Stephan Bonnar, Diego Sanchez, Chris Leben, Josh Koscheck, a lot more to name. Great season. The coaches were rivals in a way. I loved it.

The Ultimate Fighter 2: Definitely the worst season. Some of the worst episodes too. The coaches were best friends and it was not fun, they wasn't any competition. Rashad Evans, Joe Stevenson the two winners are the only impressive ones. Thats it.

The Ultimate Fighter 3: A great season, second best season. The coaches hate each other, it was perfect competition and coach choices. Plus some fine talent such as Michael Bisping and Kalib Starnes. However some talent and winners are not that impressive. But great season.

The Ultimate Fighter 4: So far a mediocre season. Not the worst, but far from the best. No coaches but its fun watching Shonie Carter piss some people off and Din Thomas laughable jokes. Some decent matches but a lot boring and too quick. Decent season.

·
Registered
360 Posts
In my mind its between 1 and 3 and I honestly am not which one was better. In terms of fighters that are actually skilled tuf1 wins hands down but in terms of fighters i actually like its a tie.

·
Registered
36 Posts
the TUF1 finale was probably better than seasons 2 and 4 combined.

·
Registered
115 Posts
TUF 2 was my favorite. Partly because of Rich and Matt coaching. I seem to differ with most, because I liked the challenges.

I particularly like some of the fighters that came out of season 2 as well. Joe Daddy and Rashad have tons of potential, Luke has a heart of a fighter, and I still have high hopes for Brad Imes improving a lot since his surgeries. We could sure use another good HW.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts