Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Kendall Grove Vs. Ed Herman

Votes: 9 64.3%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea that should be a good one, but i really want to see ed and kendall hopefully these guys beat the crap out of each other

·
Registered
157 Posts
hmmm i'm definately looking forward to the ed, kendall match i know thats gonna be good, but my fave fight of the night was josh and jesse it was just good to me.
Quite literally the best of the whole series apart from matt v mike, i dont know y i just liked it :)

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Kendall and Ed just because i think it will be more interesting and entertaining.

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Eminem said:
Mat fighting isn't he ?

Yup, didnt know it was on the fight card. But i voted for the Bisping match :thumbsup:

That was a great fight, but i got pretty involved with the Kendall match, i wanted him to rip Ed apart.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Bisping and Haynes. Kendall and Ed was a boring match. Ed was lazy and Kendall worked his a-- off and did everything he could do to get out of the ground. Ed left him out with his laziness.

Bisping and Haynes was better because it was amusing watching Bisping beat up Haynes back and forth and me earning some money after putting a crap load on Bisping. I knew he was gonna win and thats what made me happy and like the match.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Rush said:
Bisping and Haynes. Kendall and Ed was a boring match. Ed was lazy and Kendall worked his a-- off and did everything he could do to get out of the ground. Ed left him out with his laziness.

Bisping and Haynes was better because it was amusing watching Bisping beat up Haynes back and forth and me earning some money after putting a crap load on Bisping. I knew he was gonna win and thats what made me happy and like the match.
What? Kendall let Ed push the fight. Kendall hardly threw any punches and rested until he could do triangles. Ed won the fight, Kendall tapped out in the second.

·
Registered
77 Posts
kendall vs ed love to see people form the 808 win

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Kendall actually did tap in the second even Joe Rogan said it. That referee did a horrible job not seeing it and giving crappy Kendall another chance. Who else saw Kendall tap? That was not fair at all. Thats why Bisping and Haynes was a better fight.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bisping and Haynes, had the most action although Hermann/Grove was ok, just pretty slow at times since they both got so tired after that first round.

·
Registered
178 Posts
adminmma said:
Yup, didnt know it was on the fight card. But i voted for the Bisping match :thumbsup:

That was a great fight, but i got pretty involved with the Kendall match, i wanted him to rip Ed apart.
Same as, apart from the fact that he is helping his girlfriend raise her kid (so he's not all bad) he came across as an obnoxious juvenile little oik for the most part. He deserved his shot as well so fair play to Dana for that but I loved that Kendall beat him and he will grow massively by training with Tito and being in his camp.

Bisping rocks, gotta love that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts