Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know u all are tired of hearing or should say "reading" about ken shamrock lol but i just thought i make a last thread about him and why not by asking u guys what your favorite fights are of his. just to go out with a bang. i have alot but im too lazy to type them but im interested in what ur guys favorite fights of his. so lets get this thing goin..

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
shamrock vs gracie it ended in a draw because there were no judges I wish it would have gone on longer ken would have knocked graci out.

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
Shamrock vs Tito number 1... It was the best of the 3 fights. Or Shamrock vs Gracie. That one was good also.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Shamrock vs Frye(Pride Bad Blood).

I thought I was going to hate this fight, but ended up really enjoying it. Great staredown, and a really fun fight that could've gone either way. Frye had a really fun Pride run.

Shamrock's sideburns did not compare to Frye's mustache however. Then again, nothing compares to Frye's 'stache.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
spearsoldier said:
Ken has a lot of great fights.

Royce Gracie II

Frye

Severn I

Ortiz I

Fujita

Oleg Taktarov

Bas Rutten I + II

Kimo II
I never got around to seeing the Taktarov fight. I really should though, because I have a soft spot for Oleg.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I gotta say the Frye/Shamrock they both gave it their all and it could've gone either way.

·
Registered
413 Posts
pt447 said:
Shammy/Fujita in PRIDE. if there was ever 1 fight i wish had not ended the way it did... it was that one!
He displayed great sprawl and brawl in that fight I couldn’t believe it when he started to signal for the towel. Also Patrick Smith at UFC 1 that guy was like 250-0 in bare knuckle competition and Shamrock destroyed him with a leg lock. Tito Ortiz is my favorite fighter so I like those as well but as far as Kens performances Fujita and Smith.

·
Registered
243 Posts
a stare never kicked anybodies ass...again stormy this shows for mma knowledge look at Fedor or Cro cop...head down and not a word..W silvas didn't work so well against crocop did it....i'm sur u probably didn't even know they fought recently....cro cop left head kick ...then he stared at his dumbass on the ground

·
Registered
122 Posts
matt1970 said:
a stare never kicked anybodies ass...again stormy this shows for mma knowledge look at Fedor or Cro cop...head down and not a word..W silvas didn't work so well against crocop did it....i'm sur u probably didn't even know they fought recently....cro cop left head kick ...then he stared at his dumbass on the ground
Aww come on man this is about Shamrock fights and all the staredown showed was the intense nature of the fight, got me more interested in it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Storm442 said:
For its time, that was a historic staredown.
You did NOT want to get between those two!

Kind of like Wandy & Chuck did a few months ago!
Yea they couldnt separate them and neither wanted to back down i wanna see frye/shamrock 2 in pride or whereever frye is fighting at these days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts