Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wat is ur favorite knockout of all time

mine is shonie vs serra with the spining back fist

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ummmmmmm....................... no comment to the guy **** stuff.

But Carl Uno and BJ Penn:thumbsup:

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
um...can we ban that guy....it freakin me out man

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Ignore him, I sent 3 reports on his post to ban him hopefully he does get banned or at least his posts deleted.

My favourite KO has to be Pat Smith on Scott Morris at UFC 2, or Gary Goodridge on Paul Herrera at UFC 8, vicious elbows there.

Brad Kohler on Steve Judson at UFC 22 was pretty funny how they had to get oxygen for Judson then he faught in the main event of UFC 24.

·
Registered
388 Posts
That one where the asian guy kisses the white guy at the staredown, and the white guy knocks the asian the **** out! Then the white guy says, "He kissed me like a homosexual, I aint gay!"

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Nabors12 said:
That one where the asian guy kisses the white guy at the staredown, and the white guy knocks the asian the **** out! Then the white guy says, "He kissed me like a homosexual, I aint gay!"
Yeah I saw that, K-1 fight there. Heath Herring would have beaten him anyways.

·
Registered
388 Posts
That became apparent after that weak hook knocked the guy on his ass

·
Registered
103 Posts
**** take that gay crap outta here!!

best knockout i would have to say Nate Quary gettin KTFO out by rich Franklin

·
Registered
388 Posts
Borat Sagdiyev said:
**** take that gay crap outta here!!

best knockout i would have to say Nate Quary gettin KTFO out by rich Franklin
That was my second favorite

·
Banned
723 Posts
Pete Williams kick to Mark "The Hammer" Coleman that caught him sqaure in the face is my all time favorite. The look on Colemans face was pricelss. :thumbsup:

Pogo

·
Registered
63 Posts
Pogo the Clown said:
Pete Williams kick to Mark "The Hammer" Coleman that caught him sqaure in the face is my all time favorite. The look on Colemans face was pricelss. :thumbsup:

Pogo

Agreed.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I remember a Pride fight where this mexican guy named Olaf got dropped with one punch and landed on his face. His prefight talk made it all the funnier

That coleman/williams fight was priceless

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i also liked the silvia vs tellingman wen silvia kick him in the head

·
Registered
63 Posts
MMA freak said:
That was hilarious, Tra Tellingham went flying thats the hardest kick to the head in MMA I have witnessed,

Ya doesn't it make you wanna see Sylvia land one of those on Fedor? I wanna see that matchup so bad.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
GSPFAN said:
Ya doesn't it make you wanna see Sylvia land one of those on Fedor? I wanna see that matchup so bad.
Nah, Fedor would take the fight to the ground, Sylvia is nothing on the ground. And everytime Sylvia fights someone who is capable of grappling and submissions he gets owned (Arlovski, Mir).

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Favorite Knockout

Too many great KO's to have a favorite...he he. I have to agree with MMA Freak...the Brad Kohler one punch KO on Steve Judson is one of the best. Absolutely BRUTAL!:thumbsup:

P.S. you know it's over when they crash to the mat like a sack of potatos...lol

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
GSPFAN said:
Cro Cop kicked Fedor in the head and Fedor took it. He would do the same to Sylvia. And there are too many good KOs for me to have a favorite

1 - 20 of 29 Posts