Registered
204 Posts
Reactions: Kameleon

·
Banned
723 Posts
Petey Williams face kick on Mark "The Hammer" Coleman. :thumbsup:

Travis Lutters one pucnh KO over Marvin Eastman at UFC 50. :thumbsup:

Tank Abbott knocking out John Matua and then mocking him as he spazing out on the floor. :laugh:

Sammy Morgon landing on his head in a slam by Burckman and staying frozen with his fingers pointing up and his mouth and eyes wide open. Then he eats three elbows for good meassure. :laugh:

Pogo

·
Registered
332 Posts
The MuscleShark said:
YouTube - Chris Clements vs Lautaro Tucas (fastest knockout in MMA his

This my not be a pride or UFC fighter but here is Chris Clements of team Thompkins in London Ontario knocking the guy out in 3 seconds.

view the link above.........
Nice vid!!!!:D You can really tell when a guy is when his legs lock up straight as a board. It was so quick that I wonder if it hurt. Anyway thanks for the highlight

·
Registered
204 Posts
RedBone84 said:
He exectued to perfection ...Float like a btterfly, sting like a bee over and over ....Eventually knocking him out.
thats nothing though best knockout I have ever seen is my friend chris horodecki knocking david goulet out at TKO 23 with a kick to the head in the 3rd round he was out for a good 5 mins hardest kick I have ever seen.....Another Team Thompkins fighter

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
The Anderson Silva vs Rich Franklin fight was a looker. Nailed him with knees and f'd the shit outta Franklins nose and Silva also stole his title :)

The Anderson Silva vs Chris Leben fight was also a looker. Nailed him with a couple of punches and rocked the shit outta Leben and then he just dropped him.

Matt Hughes vs Carlos Newton was just amazing. Matt Hughes has Carlos Newton up high against the cage with Newtons legs wrapped around Hughes and Newton tried to hold on to the cage. Ref said to let go and he got his ass slammed onto the mat and he was out. Matt Hughes just stood there in disbelief and he didnt even knew he won until 5 seconds after the ref stopped it. Funny stuff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.