bunch of rasberries
1 unflavored creatine
water

i love it

·
Registered
82 Posts
8g Creatine(orange flavor if you like)
High Pulp OJ (Add proper amount for desired consistancy)
Cottage cheese 1 serving
I won't say it's delicious but you can do worse

·
Banned
209 Posts
16oz Skim Milk (16 Grams Protein)
4 Eggs - Yoke and all, just crack and drop in (28 Grams Protein)
1 Cup Kroger (or whatever brand you use) Lite Vanilla Yogourt (6 Grams Protein)
2 Scoops GNC 100% Whey Protein (42 Grams Protein)

·
Registered
413 Posts
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1 banana
2 tbs peanut butter
1 cup of milk
1 cup low fat chocolate ice cream

·
Registered
379 Posts
Strawberry Muscle Milk... One serving is around 650 calories with milk. Great supplement , lotsa great fats, crazy spectrum of amino acids, tastes amazing.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i find that when i have whey protein shakes that it clogs me up :) ie constipation. is this a common thing? i've done some googling and noticed it mentioned a bit and to drink heaps of water, which i do but it makes no difference.

Also.... re: creatine. is it worth the cost? do you notice much difference in muscle gain?

thanks

·
Registered
379 Posts
Axe_Murderer said:
i find that when i have whey protein shakes that it clogs me up :) ie constipation. is this a common thing? i've done some googling and noticed it mentioned a bit and to drink heaps of water, which i do but it makes no difference.

Also.... re: creatine. is it worth the cost? do you notice much difference in muscle gain?

thanks
Creatine/glutamine if you take them consitently will help gains/maintaining muscle IN ADDITION to your NUTRITION. Without nutrition your wasting your time training/supplementing.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well I wouldnt think this is my fav but I like it:

12oz of skim milk
2 scoops of Xyience XM2 (strawberry)

Like a srawberry Milkshake:) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Before I have money to invest in any kind of protein powder (I'll probably try Whey or regular flavored), what is a good shake that doesn't require protein powder?

·
Registered
379 Posts
jcmeagher said:
Well I wouldnt think this is my fav but I like it:

12oz of skim milk
2 scoops of Xyience XM2 (strawberry)

Like a srawberry Milkshake:) :thumbsup:
Please please please look at labels before you buy your supplements! Xyience is insanely overpriced! Compare.

Bodybuilding.com - CytoSport Muscle Milk - Muscle Growth And Repair! On sale now!

Bodybuilding.com - Xyience XM2 - Xtreme Muscle Meal! On sale now!

:) Xyience pretty much copies companies and then skyrockets the price because they know people will buy products because they saw it on the UFC!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Xyience may cost more but thats because it works, they dont copy other stuff, they make it better.

·
Registered
379 Posts
jcmeagher said:
Xyience may cost more but thats because it works, they dont copy other stuff, they make it better.
Actually muscle milk is a highliy acclaimed supplement. And if you look at the labels the contents are EXACTLY THE SAME(just look) only difference is the cost and label.

But your right since ufc fighters say it works, then it really must be better? Please read and do research before you claim something.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Axe_Murderer said:

thanks
i used creatine for about 3 months and i saw a decent amount of muscle gain but you have to put in the hours at the gym its worth it tho

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
ON 100% Whey and milk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts