Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
id have to say my fav refs are BIG John and herb dean. both are great at what they do. i know big john trained with gracies before but wonder if he ever fought??

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Dude this thread blew dust in my face when I opened it. Did you see how old this thread is?​

*giggles at UFCFAN33's "who are your fav fighters?" question* :thumb02:​

·
Registered
100 Posts
Dude this thread blew dust in my face when I opened it. Did you see how old this thread is?​

*giggles at UFCFAN33's "who are your fav fighters?" question* :thumb02:​
This threads been here longer than I have......by a loooooooooooooooonnnnng way! lol

On-topic, Id have to say that the my favorite ref in the business today is Herb Dean

·
Registered
611 Posts
my vote goes to dan mirgliotta

anyone who can poke a fighter in the eye during the staredown or allows someone to take 85 punches in the face because he gave a thumbs up sign gets a plus in my book.

·
BJJ Prince
1,155 Posts
Was Big John and Herb Dean but now it is Yves Lavigne. He seriously is the best ref at the moment as he makes the least amount of mistakes out of all the refs and when he stops fights it is usually at the right time.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Was Big John and Herb Dean but now it is Yves Lavigne. He seriously is the best ref at the moment as he makes the least amount of mistakes out of all the refs and when he stops fights it is usually at the right time.
he likes to tumble during matches too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts