• Strikes

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've asked this one before, but I figure it'd be worth asking again. What are everybodies favorite submissions?

· 1 2 3 Blast Off!
3,071 Posts
RNC. I don't actually practice these that much but it is cool to sink the hooks in and then choke them out.

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Don said:
Armbar for its many varations and thew many ways it can be applied.
Yeah, I guess that armbar is a pretty broad term. Usually when I use the term armbar I'm just talking about the straight BJJ armbar, but there's also the "shiho-nage" elbow bar and the leg-crucix and any number of other armbars.

· Registered
2,195 Posts
IronMan said:
Yeah, I guess that armbar is a pretty broad term. Usually when I use the term armbar I'm just talking about the straight BJJ armbar, but there's also the "shiho-nage" elbow bar and the leg-crucix and any number of other armbars.
there are so many varations of all these submissions that it would make a poll way too large to be any good so people are going to include the different types in with thier favorite..

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should work out a poll on the different kinds of Armbars. I'll get to work on that.

· Registered
77 Posts
My Fanourite Submission has got to be the armbar, for the reason, that most people said, its many variations, I also like the triangle cuz i can get it locked and ready to go quite quickly. This is a little more technical but i like the sort of omaplata with and ankle lock.

· Registered
19 Posts
Armbars are pretty cool to watch because it doesn't matter how the person is standing/sitting/laying down for it to be applied. I like watching BJJ fighters for that reason, they could be taking elbows to the face and all of a sudden you see the other guy tap out.

Guillotines are nice too, just because they can be applied so early into the fight if both fighters are still on their feet.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.