Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
TheNegation said:
Can't remember the exact quote but Wang saying something like 'I think when people look back they aren't gonna say 'O that guy was a bitch' they will say that guy was a warrior'

Cuts to clip of him bawling his eyes out.
Haha that beats the Diaz interview by far. :thumb02:

·
Great Googly Moogly!
1,407 Posts
I'm glad you told me that, becasue you're doing such a GREAT job of babying that foot, it's making me not want to put you in. - Jens Pulver to Melendez

C'mon BJ, it's not even like that bro. - Andy "Beautiful" Wang

I'm like a ronin, a masterless warrior. - Andy "Beautiful" Wang after being kicked off of team Penn

WAHH, WAHH. Get over it. It's done, nobody likes a loser. - BJ Penn

What is this africa? - BJ Penn @ Gabe laying naked by the pool

·
Mr. 420
1,360 Posts
Nick Diaz - "Emotion or mental fighter, I don't even know what the **** that means..that's ******* mentally retarded if you ask me."

·
Registered
425 Posts
i just reviewed tuf5 and my favorite now has got to be when grey is mocking gabe when he tryin to make weight

"i can still do it....i can still do it"

LMFAO

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I swear the best lines were from the Karo Diaz argument. Obviously Karo's golden lines "I could do so much shit to these idiots" and the timeless "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

But Nate also said some funny shit when describing the argument from the confessional

Nate: Get off my nuts bro..
Nate: If we're cool we're cool, then get the **** away from me :laugh:
Nate (in closing): **** that guy

Haha idk that doesnt look as funny in writing but somethin about the way he said it maybe? :confused02:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Corey Hill : Who is Jeremy Horn?
Corey Hill : This is my zone, this is my home, no one enters my zone or my home!

Nate Diaz : Emotional fighter? I don't even know wtf that means, I only get pissed when I lose.

And when Jens Pulver beats BJ at Ping Pong and Matt Wiman says, "Yeah their coach beat ours at Ping Pong, but our coach is gonna beat theirs in a fist fight."

·
Sensei
2,359 Posts
J Stokes420 said:
And when Jens Pulver beats BJ at Ping Pong and Matt Wiman says, "Yeah their coach beat ours at Ping Pong, but our coach is gonna beat theirs in a fist fight."
I don't remember that one but it sounds good and happened to be so very true. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
gwabblesore said:
I swear the best lines were from the Karo Diaz argument. Obviously Karo's golden lines "I could do so much shit to these idiots" and the timeless "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

But Nate also said some funny shit when describing the argument from the confessional

Nate: Get off my nuts bro..
Nate: If we're cool we're cool, then get the **** away from me :laugh:
Nate (in closing): **** that guy

Haha idk that doesnt look as funny in writing but somethin about the way he said it maybe? :confused02:
Dude, I know exactly what you're talking about. To me, the best part of that entire scene was the way Nate said, "**** that guy" to finish it all off. I couldn't stop laughing.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
never_mind33 said:
after noah high kicked marlon, brian goes, (sumthing like)

"a high kick? who does he think he is, Van Damme?"

that was pretty funny
lmao that's one i missed :thumb02:

·
Registered
594 Posts
brownpimp88 said:
^Indeed. Gray = Serious Pimp.

Andy Wang:"Like, come on BJ, you can't say I didn't give 100% man. You know?"

Bj Penn(running on a treadmill, looking backwards): OFF THE ******* TEAM! DIDN'T LISTEN ONCE!

Dana White: "I want to beat the shit out of Andy Wang"
TREY B. said:
BJ Penn (Running on treadmill, looking back at Wang) - "WASTE OF F-CKIN' TIME MAN!!"

Gray Maynard (Mocking Marlon around bonfire) - "So, I was ridin' my motorcycle...this guy jumps on the back, I start fightin' him...we hit the hood of a car, we both fly through the car's winshield, blood everywhere, I'm still fightin' him..."

Matt Wiman - "Well, I just smashed Marlon Sims, so that makes me tougher than 300 guys in the world. I might just start goin' around the house punkin' people like, "YEAH...WHAT SON?!?"

Tony DeSouza (As Nate walks by) - "Don't jump me."

Nate Diaz (Talking to Karo about his language) - "Leave that Spanish to the Mexicans..."

^^ 's All in there,
LOL

·
Registered
402 Posts
BrFighter07 said:
at the end of the season where emerson goes up to pulver and hugs him and says in a goofy voice "I love you' then pulver says in a goofier voice"I love you more" lol i thought that was pretty funny
LOL that was hilarious. It wasn't emerson though, dude!

41 - 60 of 68 Posts