Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love Georges' funny english and he obviously has some great quotes.:thumbsup: I wish I could hear him speak his native tongue more since I speak French as well:)

Here's a few of my favourites:

- I look down.Boom!I kick him in his 'ead!

- I know Hughes beat me fair and square, sorry fairly squarely..

- Mister Rogan, may I please say one more thing?
:thumb02:
YOu guys got any others?

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
you forgot everyone's favorite ( or at least 2nd favorite). "I was not imbressed with your berformance."

he sound just like former buffaLO sabre, jp dumont

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True!How could I forget that one. Repped:thumbsup:

Yeah he always stumb-stumb-stumbles on words :)

Reactions: Pendulum_Sweep

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Swpthleg....ha ha...yeah bro that's my fav GSP quote. "I'm not impressed by your performance". GSP's breakdancing is hilarious. GSP is good for the sport. And after seeing how he completely dominated the greatest WW in UFC history...twice. I see GSP whooping Matt Serra badly this next time for sure. GSP down in the Jackson Camp is taking down 205 fighters in training with ease. Can't wait for the belt to be around GSP's waist again.

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
i'd like to hear GSP talk about how he learned to breakdance. lol imagine GSP in a dance off

"I take my riddim and boom! 'e get served."

·
Registered
1 Posts
My favorite GSP quote. And soon to be my signature was before is BJ Penn 2 Fight.
"A lot of guys are really good to talk. They make things very interesting when they talk. When things start to get hard. That's where they break"

·
Premium Member
5,224 Posts
GSP has lots of classic quotes:

"I am very glad you won that fight Matt, but I was not impressed by your performance, and I look forward to fight you in the near future."

After the Sherk fight: "...and now, everybody, I want you to listen to me. I'm going to go to my knees, like that, and ask the UFC, my next match, to give me a world title shot. Please! I want the belt so bad! Please, give it to me!"

"I knew I hurt him, because when I threw my first elbow... he said 'UUUGGH!'"

After his win to BJ (ufc 58: USA vs. Canada), the crowd was booing him, he got really upset and he said something like: "Listen to me everybody, I know the title of this UFC is Canada vs. USA but... there is no Canada and there is no USA, we are all one. I'm from Canada but I don't fight for Canada, I fight for me and I fight for the fans. They can be Canadian, American, Japanese, Chinese I don't care, I love them all equal."

After he won the title at UFC 65: "I come from far, I know I'm not from the US... but I'll do everything I can to keep this title in NORTH AMERICAN TERRITORY. Thank you ladies and gentlemen".

Talking about his first fight against Hughes: "I fought Hughes the first time, he beat me fair and square... Sorry fairly and squarely."

:laugh:

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
You mean, "I was not imbressed with your berformance." Sorry, I never get tired of that. If I ever get to name an AKC dog, you can bet that phrase will get worked into the name somehow, i.e. Ch. Empire State Overlord I Am Not Imbressed.

"I 'it 'im, 'e go ARRRGGGHHH"

J'aime Georgesglish. I can't even compare it to Wandglish, it's on a whole other length of wave.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Nobody can 'andle the riddum I bring, not only Frank Trigg, I think nobody in the welterweight division."

"It's like, when you playe cards, you don't showe your 'and".

"'e catch me in the hand, I saw 'im in a double, ... I saw two BJ Penn in fron of me, sometimez I would swing one, and it was not the good one, and I got punched by the other one."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts