Votes: 4 30.8%
  • UFC 59: Reality Check

Votes: 2 15.4%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is your favourite UFC PPV from 50-59? Vote and reply why.

My favourite UFC 50-59 PPV is UFC 58 U.S.A taking on Canada. That was an awesome PPV. Great match from start to finish. Nate Marquardt really deserves a shot more than Swick and Silva in my opinion after that match with Salaverry. I also liked UFC 54 Boiling Point. Every match except those prelims were great. UFC 50 and 55 were the worse ever UFC PPVs by far.

Vote and reply why. Thanks.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
Fury, and only because I was in the house for the event lol.....the 14 second KO by Arlovski on Buentello was pretty ace too
UFC 55 was terrible, every match sucked. The main event was the worst main event in the UFC of all time and pretty predictable as heck too. But I can see why you voted for it, lol.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
it was terrible lol absolutely garbage.....but we did get to see Sakara get kicked in the nuts which was also pretty funny, until we realized he was actually hurt haha

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
it was terrible lol absolutely garbage.....but we did get to see Sakara get kicked in the nuts which was also pretty funny, until we realized he was actually hurt haha
Haha I was laughing my ass off then I saw him go off on a stretcher then I paused quietly lol. But the reaction was so funny. Plus he was killing his opponent until the ball strike lol. Hilarious, best part of the PPV. Sinosic and Griffin wasn't that bad either. But all the other matches were terrible. I didn't get it on PPV, just rented it when it came out on DVD.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Rush said:
Haha I was laughing my ass off then I saw him go off on a stretcher then I paused quietly lol. But the reaction was so funny. Plus he was killing his opponent until the ball strike lol. Hilarious, best part of the PPV. Sinosic and Griffin wasn't that bad either. But all the other matches were terrible. I didn't get it on PPV, just rented it when it came out on DVD.
I didnt see when Sakara got onto a stretcher lol, he walked out of the Octagon on his own power

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
1. UFC 52 ( Couture Liddell II , Hughes Trigg II )

2. UFC 51 ( Ortiz vs Belfot , Sylvia vs Arlovski 1, Tanner vs Terrell )

3. UFC 59 ( Ortiz vs Griffin , Sylvia/Arlovski II )

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, UFC 55 was amazing. The co-main event was great and the main event quite possibly the best ever :laugh:. Some highlights of the PPV include Sakara being kicked in the nuts and falling down like he was in a coma and Chael Sonnen trying to pul Renatos pants down.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I also liked in UFC 55 when Chael Sonnen is like "ah!!!" against the cage since Renato had him in a leg lock thats so funny. It looked like it hurt like heck but still funny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts