Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt that any fighter in MMA can defeat the current Pride Heavy Weight Champion, Fedor Emelienanko. Not only did he rock, and severly cut Coleman with his extremly powerfull punches, but he finished the fight off with a beautiful guard-armbar.

Also, Rua did awesome with his jiu jutsu. Toe hold to a knee bar, for you people who havn't seen it. We all thought he would do worse because of the no soccer kicks and face stomps rule, but we're obviously wrong.

And also, I think I could take on O'Hair myself, he's a joke.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The only way I can see Fedor losing is if he suffers a severe injury and has to take alot of time off training....loses form drastically but finds himself obliged to fight the best contender for his title.

Maybe then somehow someone could get a points decision to defeat him....but even that sounds far fetched.

·
LethalLLama
106 Posts
Who can beat Fedor?

Does anyone have ANY fighters in mind that might beat or even give a good match to the greatest heavyweight champ in mma history? If there is any question on who that is you have no brain but FEDOR EMELIANENKO.

·
Registered
48 Posts
BUTTERBEAN, lmao , id love to see that, he is a tank, even Fedor would have a tough time knocking his fat ass down. hed win definatly, but it would be take a while to hurt him.. having 400 pounds of fat on you is probably almost like a bullet proof vest.

·
Banned
145 Posts
Fedor seems unstoppable, but I have a feeling that when Mirko fights him again, Mirko will win.
The last fight was very close, and Mirko has improved even since then.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I still think Mirko has the best chance of beating Fedor, he did pretty good the last time he faught fedor imo.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i think mirko have a chance, he is very good fighter, and you know what ?? i love to see both of them fedro and mirko have fight with tim sylvia and sho him what is mma about ..

·
Registered
669 Posts
Could you say that in non broken english.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts