Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts

Name - Fedor Emelianenko
Nick Name - The Last Emperor
Record - 32- 1 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw) ( 1 NC )
Association - Red Devil Sport Club
Height - 6'0 (183cm)
Weight - 233lbs (106kg)
Style - ***** / Judo
Birth Date - 1976-09-28
Country - Russia

Result - Opponent - Method - Event Title - Date - Round - Time

Win Andrei Arlovski KO (Punch) Affliction - Day of Reckoning 1/24/2009 1 3:14 WATCH!!
Win Tim Sylvia Submission (Rear-naked choke) Affliction - Banned 7/19/2008 1 0:36 WATCH!!
Win Hong Man Choi Submission (Armbar) Yarennoka - New Years Eve 2007 12/31/2007 1 1:54 WATCH!!
Win Matt Lindland Submission (Armbar) Bodog Fight - Clash of the Nations 4/14/2007 1 2:58 WATCH!!
Win Mark Hunt Submission (Kimura) PRIDE - Shockwave 2006 12/31/2006 1 8:16 WATCH!!
Win Mark Coleman Submission (Armbar) PRIDE 32 - The Real Deal 10/21/2006 2 1:15 WATCH!!
Win Wagner da Conceicao Martins Submission (Punches) PRIDE - Shockwave 2005 12/31/2005 1 0:26 WATCH!!
Win Mirko Filipovic Decision (Unaminous) PRIDE - Final Conflict 2005 8/28/2005 3 5:00 WATCH!!
Win Tsuyoshi Kohsaka TKO (Doctor Stoppage) PRIDE - Bushido 6 4/3/2005 1 10:00 WATCH!!
Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE - Shockwave 2004 12/31/2004 3 5:00 WATCH!!
Win Naoya Ogawa Submission (Armbar) PRIDE - Final Conflict 2004 8/15/2004 1 0:54 WATCH!!
NC Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira No Contest - Accidental Cut PRIDE - Final Conflict 2004 8/15/2004 1 3:52 WATCH!!
Win Kevin Randleman Submission (Kimura) PRIDE - Critical Countdown 2004 6/20/2004 1 1:33 WATCH!!
Win Mark Coleman Submission (Armbar) PRIDE - Total Elimination 2004 4/25/2004 1 2:11 WATCH!!
Win Yuji Nagata TKO (Punches) Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2003 - Inoki Festival 12/31/2003 1 1:02 WATCH!!
Win Gary Goodridge TKO (Strikes) PRIDE - Total Elimination 2003 8/10/2003 1 1:09 WATCH!!
Win Kazuyuki Fujita Submission (Choke) PRIDE 26 - Bad to the Bone 6/8/2003 1 4:17 WATCH!!
Win Egidijus Valavicius Submission (Kimura) Rings Lithuania - Bushido Rings 7: Adrenalinas 4/5/2003 2 1:13 WATCH!! .

Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE 25 - Body Blow 3/16/2003 3 5:00 WATCH!!
Win Heath Herring TKO (Cut) PRIDE 23 - Championship Chaos 2 11/24/2002 1 10:00 WATCH!!
Win Semmy Schilt Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE 21 - Demolition 6/23/2002 3 5:00 WATCH!!
Win Chris Haseman TKO (Lost Points) Rings - World Title Series Grand Final 2/15/2002 1 2:50 WATCH!!
Win Lee Hasdell Submission (Guillotine Choke) Rings - World Title Series 5 12/21/2001 1 4:10 WATCH!!
Win Ryushi Yanagisawa Decision (Unanimous) Rings - World Title Series 4 10/20/2001 3 5:00 WATCH!!
Win Renato Sobral Decision (Unanimous) Rings - 10th Anniversary 8/11/2001 2 5:00 WATCH!!
Win Kerry Schall Submission (Armbar) Rings - World Title Series 1 4/20/2001 1 1:47 WATCH!!
Win Mihail Apostolov Submission (Rear Naked Choke) Rings Russia - Russia vs Bulgaria 4/6/2001 1 1:03 WATCH!!
Win Ricardo Arona Decision (Unanimous) Rings - King of Kings 2000 Block B 12/22/2000 3 5:00 WATCH!!
Loss Tsuyoshi Kohsaka TKO (Cut) Rings - King of Kings 2000 Block B 12/22/2000 1 0:17 WATCH!!
Win Hiroya Takada KO (Punches) Rings - Battle Genesis Vol. 6 9/5/2000 1 0:12 WATCH!!
Win Levon Lagvilava Submission (Choke) Rings - Russia vs Georgia 8/16/2000 1 7:24 WATCH!! .

·
Registered
302 Posts
adminmma said:
Fedor Emelianenko Vital Statistics
Called one of the most feared UFC fighters, Fedor Emelianenko hails from Stary Oskol, Russia where he was born in September 28, 1976. He is currently thirty years old. At six feet, he weighs in at 233 pounds. His younger brother, Aleksander, also fights with the UFC.
Fedor has never been in the UFC, and his brother also fights for Pride...

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
samurice said:
Fedor has never been in the UFC, and his brother also fights for Pride...
Thats what I thought lol. Fedor lost that match because he had a cut under his eye and the doctor stopped it. If it weren't for that he would have won and dominated it.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
He should come over to ufc to fight i think that would be sweet. i mean why not he dominates in pride so u thnk he would want a change.

·
Banned
131 Posts
Kameleon said:
He is unstoppable. Hands down the greatest fighter of our time.
No fihgter is unstoppable, but he is a beast. It seems as if the man feels no pain. But damn if he cant inflict it!!!

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Fedor and Aleksander are both beasts and look and seem like psychos while in the ring killing opponents. I wonder if their parents abused them or something. Oh well, they are both awesome fights but Fedor is PRIDE hands down. If he left PRIDE it would kill PRIDE and UFC would become the new McDonalds of mixed martial arts.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Fedor would destroy the guys in UFC. He'd crush Sylvia and Arlovski, even though Arlovski has good ground skills. I think his competition's better in Pride.

He actually has one loss, which you don't have on his record, to Tsuyoshi Kohsaka. His record's 23-1-0. That's pretty awesome if you look at who he's fought.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
IronMan said:
He actually has one loss, which you don't have on his record, to Tsuyoshi Kohsaka. His record's 23-1-0. That's pretty awesome if you look at who he's fought.
Yes and he shouldn't have lost that match. The referee stopped the match after a cut to his face or eye I can't remember. But if he had a rematch with Kohsaka now he would destroy him. Fedor's ground skills are better than anyone else in the world. And it's weird how he claims he got it from Mark Coleman when Coleman is a boring fighter nowadays if you look at that match he had with Don Frye :thumbsdown:.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Fedor hits like a tank. I know Ive been writing a lot, but this is my new fav sight. I think his parents probably threw them in the ring like pit bulls, you could hit him in the head with a bat and he wouldnt flinch. Id like to hear a fighters opinion on who is the most feared, and tim sylvias name is not going to be number 1. I think he knocks out the UFC guys, but Id like to see him fight arlowski or Sylvia. That would be a crazy betting line. I think his hands are as heavy as any I can remember. His knockouts remind me of tank abbots early ko's against some of the chumps when it was open competition. He's ko his oppents cold like they were rank ametuers.

·
Registered
181 Posts
the greatest fighter of all time...no glaring weaknesses at all and has rarely looked unfazed in any of his fights, the only exception being when he got chicken legs in the Fujita fight, thus showing that he is human...but really the most well rounded fighter in the world...

·
Registered
583 Posts
One of the best, if not the best ever. I'm seriously amazed by Fedor Emelianenko and his talents. He's amazing.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Fedor is the best. He even got rated no.1 is elite fighter lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fedor Emelyanenko - was born in 1976 in Rubeshnoe Lugansk region. His mother's name is Olga Feodorovna, the teacher. His father's name is Vladimir Alexandrovich the gas-electric welder. He is the second child in the family. He has also got a sister and two brothers. In 1978 their family moved to St. Oskol Belgorod region.

His sport enthusiasm for wrestling began with self-defense and judo; at first he trained under Gavrilov V.I. The year later, he was taken into sport group, and trained under Voronov V.M. In 1991 he finished school and entered the professional college. In 1994 he ended it with a red diploma. From 1995 till 1997 served in the Russian Army, where he continued to go in for sport. In 1999 he was married; his wife's name is Oksana. In 1999 in their family was born a daughter, Masha.

1997 y. He carried off Master of Sports in self-defense (Saint-Petersburg). Two months later won an international tournament (Kursk) and became Master of Sports in judo.

1998 y. He captured a title an international Russia Master of Sports in self-defense, gaining first place in an international tournament an "A" league team in Moscow. In 1998 he became the Russia record holder and a bronze medallist at Russia championship in judo (Stove) and also a bronze medallist at Russia championship in self-defense (Kaliningrad). Later, he captured a title of champion in his own weight and became a silver medallist in an absolute weight between Russian armed forces.

1999 y. He won international tournaments in Self-defense (Moscow), became a bronze medallist of an "A" league team (Moscow, Sofia). Feodor gained the first place (Istanbul) in a team championship of Europe.

2000 y. He trained under Michkov A.V., began to make a careful study of punches technique.

2000 y. He gained the third place in Russian championship in self-defense. The he took part in a fight under version "Rings", where he achieved high results.

2001 y. He became the world wrestling record holder in a heavy weight.

2002 y. He became the champion in an absolute weight and took part in the most prestige version "Pride". He won the Russia championship in a fighting self-defense in a heavy weight (Greece, Salonika), was a captain of the team, which won the first place. He captured the world championship in fighting self-defense in an absolute weight (Panama).

2003 y. After competitions with Sam Shilt (Holland) and Hiz Hiring (USA), Feodor had a wrestling with Antonio Rodrigo Nagiera; Feodor gained the champion title. Later he gained the upper hand over Kazyuki Fudgita (Japan) and Gary Gudridg (Canada).

1 - 20 of 62 Posts