Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Kameleon said:
:D I only put down 1000 so far. All my points are on the Liddell/Babalu fight.
I put 5000 something on this one.. seems like an easy way to double my points.. more of a sure thing then the chuck fight.. which I have points on as well

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I had to bet 100 on coleman just felt bad since no one else in thier right mind would bet on him.. granted it is money lost.. but I am going to win so much when fedor defeats him I'll foget all about it

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Mark Coleman is definitely going to win! He is amazing nowadays :laugh:.

Just joking there, 25000 on Fedor. It sure looks like a lot of people are betting for Coleman.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
3000 on Fedor. I'll be betting more later.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
I guess Mark Coleman sucks now? Kind of like ken? so I'll go with fedor...doubl e up

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
The smart money is always on Fedor.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Fedor. I really wish Coleman wouldn't choose to go out like that. I really liked the guy.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I put 500 on Mark Coleman. 5 bets so far now :).

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
doublelegtakedown said:
I guess Mark Coleman sucks now? Kind of like ken? so I'll go with fedor...doubl e up
Sucks! He just ripped Shogun's arm off not even a year ago. Don't bother responding with "freak accident", "shogun was off his game", "lucky shot". My point is that Mark is an animal. He will fight anybody and beat down most men. He had the upper hand in his last fight with Fedor and got caught in the armbar. I don't see him making the same mistake this time.

I'm betting everything on Coleman for a few reasons. It is in the US and as far as I know there will be some rule adjustments that Mark may be more comfortable with since he used to be the UFC champion. Fedor might be a little bit rusty since he is coming off of an injury. Fedor may, although I don't think he will, underestimate Mark. Mark has more of an incentive to win this fight than Fedor does since Fedor's belt isn't on the line (which by the way I don't think it should be because of the rule differences, it is not a real Pride fight). Lastly, 4/1 odds.

Anyway, would you guys ever bet anything substantial against Fedor no matter who is opponent is?

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
MMA freak said:
Mauricio Rua was owning Coleman until Coleman was almost caught in the armbar and threw Rua off him awkardly. Rua was out grappling Coleman. Plus Rua is a way better striking. In a rematch he would definitely win, at The Real Deal Randleman is in for it!
I donated a wheelchair to Pride so that they can wheel Shogun's lifeless body out of the arena after "The Monster" slams him for 10 minutes.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
MMA freak said:
Mauricio Rua was owning Coleman until Coleman was almost caught in the armbar and threw Rua off him awkardly. Rua was out grappling Coleman. Plus Rua is a way better striking. In a rematch he would definitely win, at The Real Deal Randleman is in for it!
Another Shogun apologist.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Dutch Master said:
Fedor. I really wish Coleman wouldn't choose to go out like that. I really liked the guy.
Are you kidding? Is there any better way to go out? These guys aren't in this business to collect wins. They want to be the best fighter in the world. He gets the opportunity to avenge a loss, which every fighter loves and that fighter just happens to be the baddest man on the planet. There couldn't possibly be any better way to go out.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts