Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone hears the tales. "Fedor is the greatest", etc. Well, he is currently the PRIDE Heavyweight Champion, and the #1 Ranked MMA Fighter in the world. I do believe for now, he's the best fighter but his spot will not be secure with Mirko Cro Cop on the rise. Mirko Cro Cop is very dangerous, he has the ability to knock Fedor Emelianenko out.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Fighter said:
Everyone hears the tales. "Fedor is the greatest", etc. Well, he is currently the PRIDE Heavyweight Champion, and the #1 Ranked MMA Fighter in the world. I do believe for now, he's the best fighter but his spot will not be secure with Mirko Cro Cop on the rise. Mirko Cro Cop is very dangerous, he has the ability to knock Fedor Emelianenko out.
Did you watch the first fight?? Fedor won pretty handily...mirko cant seem to keep fedor off of him..his pace is relentless..hes like diego sanchez when it comes to his pace and his relentlessness...obviously fedor brings it to another level, but u know what i mean..CroCOp never really has enough distance to use his leg kicks or strait left cuz fedor is working him on the inside and throwing him around the ring..Fedor is simply on another level, Crocop is great..But fedor is the best fighter of all time

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm sure a lot of people would love to see Mirko win. That's fine if he's fighting anyone BUT Fedor. Fedor will eventually lose. But only if he short circuits, or they come out with a Fedor Emilianenko 2.0 or something.

Come on, Fedor would win again. Its a no contest.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
well... as it stands, asside from Fedor, cro-cop is now, officially the greatest fighter in PRIDE... after all, thats what the OWGP was for, right? so, that means cro-cop has to fight fedor again... if fedor wins though, then Fedor is still the best in the world (cause nobody in the UFC could touch him)... Cro-cop has a lot on this fight, cause if he loses... he'll basically always be considered #2!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
The one thing you have to understand is, Fedor CAN take a kick to the head. For example, during their first fight CroCop landed a clean left high kick right to Fedor's head, no damage done, not even slightly rocked. Not only that, but CroCop was constantly kicking his ribs. Once again, not even the slightest bit of damage done. Fedor is not human.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
asskicker said:
Thats true Ren Fedor is not human. It's a proven fact. God how canyone take a LHK to the head and keep goin? It's amazing

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Whether you were being sarcastic or not, it still made me laugh. +Rep for that. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.