Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
M.I.A
2,550 Posts
Time to turn the page on Fedor ever fighting the best again. You can no longer stay the lbs for lbs best fighting in a lower tier.

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
he fights for $.

not ego or glory to a legacy.

just $.

like many merc's, he displays no emotion. its a job for him.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
Before they start telling you how old that is, it was new to me , thanks.

I love the fact that the baddest man on the planet looks like the Pillsbury dough boy.

I hate the fact that he works for Russian gangsters and will never get to fight the best fights.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
WOW.... That hurt to read.... Why does someone like Fedor have to be like this!!

And it doesn't even matter if LATER on he changes his mind or whatever may happen, because i guarantee people will just say (If he loses to someone like Brock) that he is getting to old, or that the prime Fedor would of killed Brock bla bla bla...

Its all epic fail!!!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
If M-1 is so awesome why do they need to co-promote with other orgs in the first place?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Fedor is a joke in and out of the cage
Great input. Oh and by the way, he usually fights in rings, not cages. :thumbsup:

Disappointing to hear him say that, there must be something behind this relationship. What if he was actually working for M-1's because they threatened his family? Could this all be a ruse? Let the rumours involving his brother's "mafia" tattoos begin!

Seriously though, please fight overeem... or maybe they can get a Barnett fight going somewhere in Japan...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
It's kind of strange that Team Fedor doesn't want a fight with Overeem presumably on the basis of speculation regarding roid use but they would like a fight with Barnett who has been busted twice for using.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Great input. Oh and by the way, he usually fights in rings, not cages. :thumbsup:

Disappointing to hear him say that, there must be something behind this relationship. What if he was actually working for M-1's because they threatened his family? Could this all be a ruse? Let the rumours involving his brother's "mafia" tattoos begin!

Seriously though, please fight overeem... or maybe they can get a Barnett fight going somewhere in Japan...
He fights in cages now thats all that matters. What I said was true, he's a joke

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Fedor in 'praising the company he owns a 10% stake in' shocker. Coming up next, a very interesting story featuring Dana White talking up the UFC.

Reactions: JimmyJames

·
Banned
820 Posts
Fedor is almost delusional. Its going to make a many moons for anyone to pass up the UFC for being the top MMA org.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.