• Fedor Emelianenko

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • EVERYONE

Votes: 10 28.6%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Fedor is obviously a top-secret Russian test soldier using banned Nazi technology from WWII and combining it with sub-nuclear genetic modification and eugenics banned by the geneva convetion to create a race of super-human, indestrucable MMA fighters to impress the world with their high level of skill and poise in the ring...

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
pt447 said:
Fedor is obviously a top-secret Russian test soldier using banned Nazi technology from WWII and combining it with sub-nuclear genetic modification and eugenics banned by the geneva convetion to create a race of super-human, indestrucable MMA fighters to impress the world with their high level of skill and poise in the ring...
yeah but he better look out for h. dean. the real dean of mean..that makes you wanna scream EEEEEEEYYYYYAAAAAHHHHHH...YouTube - Dave Chappelle - Black Howard Dean

·
Registered
336 Posts
pt447 said:
LoL, i sometimes believe that actually, never seen a Champ so Dominant

ps - Van Dam, Steven Seagal, Chuck Norris combined cannot even Touch FEDOR

pss - he would PIMP Slap them like the BlTCHES they are!!!

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
LoL, i sometimes believe that actually, never seen a Champ so Dominant

ps - Van Dam, Steven Seagal, Chuck Norris combined cannot even Touch FEDOR

pss - he would PIMP Slap them like the BlTCHES they are!!!
I don't know about Van Damm or Norris but I wouldn't go anywhere near a pissed off Steven Seagal. :(

·
Registered
336 Posts
i just threw those 3 guys in there, cause i really hated watching them as a kid, and knew they were FULL OF IT.. 1 is ballet dancer, the other thinks he's Chinese/Native American, the last one cause he is One Ugly SOB that needs to shave, and his dam Walking Texas Ranger cant stand it,.... im glad Bruce whipped his ass in one of his movies :laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
You do know Steven Seagal was a special agent for the US for like 14 years before acting. There are thing in his records that are still classified, he can't even tell his own kids. I'm not saying he would beat Fedor but most other people he would take them out. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
yup

Steven Segal is no joke hes a bad man...im pretty sure he was a Ranger though and did special missons..hes a skilled fighter/killer lol

·
LethalLLama
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NOLA_JACK said:
It would be a draw.... Syphils FTW
I never thought this post would end up being about
Chuck Norris vs Jean Claude Van Damme vs Stephen Segal vs Brittney Spears
guess I thought WRONG! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts