Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No Contest Fedor Never Looses

Votes: 3 10.3%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
.:Jeet Kune Do:.
5,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This fight will happen because i don't see how Werdum can beat Fedor. So lets say this happens at the end of this year, Who do you guys/gals think will win?

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
I hope your right! I wanna see this so badly.. it should have already happened a long time ago.

I have to go with Alistar! I doupt Fedor can still hang in there with the top Heavys. He might submit him out of nowhere or land a haymaker. But normally Overeem should win I guess..

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
Fedor.

No reason to believe Alistair will beat him.

^that felt good to say! I am no Fedor NH'er. But I just don't think that since Alistair beat Rogers, he will run through the most resilient fighter of all time.

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
I would like to see Fedor beat Alistair but I dont see Fedor keeping up with him...I hope Im wrong...:sad01:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
The Reem.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
im gonna say fedor by submission... holy shit ubereem is huge! gone are the days at 205.

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
I'm gonna be controversial and say Overeem, purely for his size and stand up abilities.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I have been saying for a while now that Oveream will be the guy to hand Fedor his first loss. Fedor looked very beatable in his last two fights, I think Fedor took more damage in his last two then in his 10 fights before that. Oveream will deliver him a significant amount of damage in a short period and keep going. That's how I see Oveream win this fight.

2nd round TKO for Oveream.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts