·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
Rogers wife is ghetto fab.

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
Whoa, she looks like a walking stereotype. haha

The only thing about Fedor's wife is she looks too damn wholesome/subservient. I guess orthodox/religious/russian will make you look that way though.

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
We need Fedor babies NOW!! Get to work.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Im guess the majority of people in this post are white males....

I get that vibe, based upon the majority of the responses

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
excuse my anger.....I just get tired of the disrespect, ridicule and torment of Black women in the U.S. (part of the reason I moved)

its either comparing Black women to males physical specimens or primate animals. Psychologically that tells me what people feel inside, and I dont see it as positive.

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
excuse my anger.....I just get tired of the disrespect, ridicule and torment of Black women in the U.S. (part of the reason I moved)

its either comparing Black women to males physical specimens or primate animals. Psychologically that tells me what people feel inside, and I dont see it as positive.
Although I agree that the US Majority do harbor those opinions, I think this thread is an exception.

Roger's wife just seriously wears like ten pounds of makeup and the fakest looking hair EVER. She literally looks like a tranny I know of that works at the mall.

·
Registered
773 Posts
with all the fedor nuthugging and homosexual praise most of you have for fedor, a tranny looking woman should be right up your alley...hahaha:thumb02:
Blasphemer thou shal not take lord Fedors name in vain

1 - 20 of 50 Posts