Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
338 Posts
Eminem said:
Kos dropped down in weight curious to see how he does.

what do yall think
I believe he has already fought three fights at WW in the UFC.

He beat Pete Spratt with a rear naked choke.
He lost to Drew Fickett by rear naked choke.
He defeated Ansar Chalangov with a rear naked choke.

Anyone see a pattern here? :laugh:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Chris Leben is going to knock out Anderson, Rashad will beat Bonnar. Thiago Alves will own Fitch. And I hope Koscheck gets his --- kicked but I doubt it. And Brandon Lee Hinkle is going to lose again like he always does. This event looks awesome. It's on TV I hope and not PPV. I'm going to watch it if its on TV :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Rush said:
Chris Leben is going to knock out Anderson, Rashad will beat Bonnar. Thiago Alves will own Fitch. And I hope Koscheck gets his --- kicked but I doubt it. And Brandon Lee Hinkle is going to lose again like he always does. This event looks awesome. It's on TV I hope and not PPV. I'm going to watch it if its on TV :thumbsup:.

Hmmmm... He likes to choke naked men from the rear????

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
koscheck will be way too dominant on the ground..he is a beast..i truly believe in 3 years he could be welterweight champ...hes a better wrestler than hughes is already

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
you guys do know that anderson silva is widely expected to beat chris leben. Leben has a chance but, he is the underdog in this fight.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe he has already fought three fights at WW in the UFC.

He beat Pete Spratt with a rear naked choke.
He lost to Drew Fickett by rear naked choke.
He defeated Ansar Chalangov with a rear naked choke.

Anyone see a pattern here?
I ment now that he's going up against other fighters.From when he was on the show it was 185,He has only gone up against scrubs so far.(Lmao getting choked out by Dew Ficket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts