Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get some fight trunks and wanted some input and advice before purchasing. Just want something comfortable and something I can move freely in but also want it to last and hold up. Here's what I've been looking at:

Hayabusa Kyoudo

Jaco Resurgence

Sprawl Fusion

Bad Boy Scrapper

Don't know too much about trunks, just based this off of what i've seen guys wear.

Thanks

·
Invictus Maneo
983 Posts
From what i've worn personally the Sprawl shorts are great, I have 3 pairs and 2 of those I've had for 3 years of training everyday... a few guys i know have the Jaco shorts and they really like them, the are a little short though, they kinda fit like Thai Shorts.... and apparently they are made by the same manufacture that makes all the adidas clothing so they should be really good quality too...

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Grizzly is right Sprawl is a good brand....And believe it or not I have 2 pair of TapOut shorts and I love um. Im losing weight so I gotta get new ones but Ive trained in them 5 days a week for 4 months and they dont have anything wrong

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Hmmmmm iono The only reason I got these is they were on sale but they have held up great

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
ive got 2 pairs of the Sprawl Fusion shorts and they are great. Had a small issue with colours running on one of them when washed but sprawl replaced them without question for free. cant say fairer than that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leaning towards SPRAWL right now.

would like more feedback on Hayabusa and Bad Boy:thumb02:

·
'Man of Stone'
430 Posts
Scrap all those and go with ADX!

EDIT: ADX or Venum... Are my favorites for sure. I just got the ADX Black Dragon fight shorts and LOVE them.

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
Leaning towards SPRAWL right now.

would like more feedback on Hayabusa and Bad Boy:thumb02:
my pal has the Hyabusa ones and my brother has the Bad boy ones. To be honest all of the shorts you mentioned are good quality fight shorts and will see you well. it's really just a case of personal taste :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.