Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta like Chuck again. if tito comes into try and take him down, Chuck's gonna hit him with those Big & Quick, Hard Shots!!!!!!! I Like tito but I'm hoping Chuck puts an even worse beating on him and wipes the smile off jenna jamesons over - rated, tired looking ass- anyone catch her little i love you to the camera for tito, Puke.......

ST BTW Any date set yet for Dec??

·
Registered
25 Posts
if they do fight, chuck will destroy him again, titos never been hit from anyone like chuck, tito can try his double legs , chuck will stuff them, and throw a flurry at tito like never before. i have no idea why tito thinks he can win, he doesnt even finish most of his fights, except for ken. people say he has great elbows, only when he fights bums like ken.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
It's going to be a bad New Year for Tito Ortiz!

·
Registered
307 Posts
ShockeyTime said:
I gotta like Chuck again. if tito comes into try and take him down, Chuck's gonna hit him with those Big & Quick, Hard Shots!!!!!!! I Like tito but I'm hoping Chuck puts an even worse beating on him and wipes the smile off jenna jamesons over - rated, tired looking ass- anyone catch her little i love you to the camera for tito, Puke.......

ST BTW Any date set yet for Dec??
December 30th. And you know you'd bang Jenna...I sure as shit would

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Watching tito these years we all know if he gets inside and takes someone down!!! That is where he excells... I Like tito as he backs up his talk most times, I Like chuck better though and hope he pummels tito senseless and wipes the smileoff jennas sorry face.....

ST

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Honestly. Jenna of 6-7 years ago sure. Jenna today??? Nah she has'nt done it for me in years :) but that's neither here nor there...

ST

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
ShockeyTime said:
Honestly. Jenna of 6-7 years ago sure. Jenna today??? Nah she has'nt done it for me in years :) but that's neither here nor there...

ST
dude you are a liar, a huge liar..u would bang her and you would love it...but ne ways, Tito is going to beat Chuck im telling you that right now..Cardio Cardio and more cardio..Thats whats gonna win him the fight, he is gonna take chucks best shots and wear him out, cuz Chuck has never gone the distance..And dont say he coudnt take a shot last time, we all know that flurry started cuz Chuck poked him in the eye

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dude you are a liar, a huge liar..u would bang her and you would love it...but ne ways, Tito is going to beat Chuck im telling you that right now..Cardio Cardio and more cardio..Thats whats gonna win him the fight, he is gonna take chucks best shots and wear him out, cuz Chuck has never gone the distance..And dont say he coudnt take a shot last time, we all know that flurry started cuz Chuck poked him in the eye
>
>
we shall see but I'm pretty jacked to see it!!!! IMHO tito has trouble with Punchers & Big Hitters - Liddell - Griffin - Can Hit and they gave him big time trouble and one of em TKO'd him.....

ST

·
Hamill>Bisping
357 Posts
jdun11 said:

word:D

Titos Condiotioning will lead him to a unanimous decision win.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ortiz could barly beat Griffin so I doubt he'd ever beat Liddell. Bad match up for Ortiz IMO. He wont be able to keep Liddell down, Liddell will KO him in the second round.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
randy put the beat on tito the way tito hopes to do it to chuck. I just dont see it happening, tito's only hope is to make chuck dance around and hope that he gets to tired to fight back. Chuck will never let that happen

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Gracie Barra said:
if they do fight, chuck will destroy him again, titos never been hit from anyone like chuck, tito can try his double legs , chuck will stuff them, and throw a flurry at tito like never before. i have no idea why tito thinks he can win, he doesnt even finish most of his fights, except for ken. people say he has great elbows, only when he fights bums like ken.

I can usually respect someones elses opinion....

But he has never been hit by anyone like chuck???

He has been hit by chuck lol, and randy?

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
MMA1990 said:
Ortiz could barly beat Griffin so I doubt he'd ever beat Liddell. Bad match up for Ortiz IMO. He wont be able to keep Liddell down, Liddell will KO him in the second round.

I would definatly like to see those two go again before Tito gets a title shot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.