Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Because I know i can fight...i also know i have the foot speed of a child Jimmy from southpark could hawk me down but i can throw hands.....Id rather risk taking an ass whoopin than get ran down and beat down....And 2 its not always a drunk idiot wanting to fight you If a guy comes at you wanting to fight running will be like blood in the water..if you have ever been in a real fight or die situation you know this ...just ask ColdCall....or just look like 4 posts up....or just look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEhqK-1iHjs

And then come talk to me about "Running away"

·
Banned
0 Posts
Because I know i can fight...i also know i have the foot speed of a child Jimmy from southpark could hawk me down but i can throw hands.....Id rather risk taking an ass whoopin than get ran down and beat down....And 2 its not always a drunk idiot wanting to fight you If a guy comes at you wanting to fight running will be like blood in the water..if you have ever been in a real fight or die situation you know this ...just ask ColdCall....or just look like 4 posts up....or just look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEhqK-1iHjs

And then come talk to me about "Running away"

Who secured that weapon??? What a tool the guy with the gun was, you see how he was holding that gun.....JOKE!!! Only to get it taken from you by a skinny white boy that ends up basically mounting you and pounding your face, although his boys were right there with the skateboards to the head :thumbsup:

Immediately i would have secured that right hand of the attacker...from the vid he looks like a totally ***** that never expected to have to use the gun let alone end up having to scrap, just to lose......I would have liked to see them pistol whip him some nice stitches were in order there....

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
lol didnt read the previous posts just ganna state somthing tht has worked for me (in street fight) if ther not rushing u just rush them dont be scared to get hit but keep throwing straight punches some should connect especially if ur chasing them and ther backing away correctly it should look like this:fight02:....:thumb02:

·
Roll Tide Roll
7,603 Posts
Who secured that weapon??? What a tool the guy with the gun was, you see how he was holding that gun.....JOKE!!! Only to get it taken from you by a skinny white boy that ends up basically mounting you and pounding your face, although his boys were right there with the skateboards to the head :thumbsup:

Immediately i would have secured that right hand of the attacker...from the vid he looks like a totally ***** that never expected to have to use the gun let alone end up having to scrap, just to lose......I would have liked to see them pistol whip him some nice stitches were in order there....

I love that video his boys kinda hung back till they saw him drop the gun but when he did it was on..the little white guy tried to walk off and let it go but the ole gangbanger wanna be saw him trying to back off and he thought he was bad. They quickly showed him he wasnt ...that GnP was crucial tho he went ape sh*t

·
Registered
13 Posts
Go with whatever closedistance punching kombo that you feel comfortable with. Pick the most powerful punches that you got and train them a little bit more than your other techniques so you develope some extra power in them. This will knock the f%#k out of most people, if it doesn´t, punch them again! :)

J

·
0 Posts
mkae him pain his immune

it depends: If it is not much demanding or threatful fight, then go with regular combinations. Jab+Right hand Hook(4), Jab+ Right hand Uppercut(6), Cross+ Left hand elbow blow, counter punch + right hand back fist(JKD combo), etc
If the opponent is too close then its best to use a punch and elbow to his face or head or chin.

If you are good with kicks, then a cross+left hook+right roundhouse kick to ribs will make a good impact...See kicks are risky in street and if you kick then try to keep it low until you are a pro level kicker,

NB: If the situation is too demanding and life causing then have proper awareness of the human body. Always remember Eyes, Throat, Solar plexus and groin and the weakest parts of human body. A finger jab to the eyes, jab/finger jab/ KNUCKLE STRIKE to the throat or any proper attack to the neck will give injury to the person. The solar plexus or celiac plexus is nerve bundle that, when hit by sufficient force, causes the nerves to fire, sending impulses to nearby organs. So one of the best-pinpointed punch is the middle finger knuckle punch. A proper blow will suck the opponent like a bitch. And finally the groin :) :) :) .. practice a proper groin kick, rotate your hand backward and hit the fist hardly at the groin, hahah there is nothing to say what will happen.

I'm not mentioning the knee strikes here.
The most important thing in a street fight is not skill, but awareness. See which side he is, what kind of movement he is making, dont get scared of his size coz size is a bitch unless you are skilled, relax and don't get hit and keep a proper distance. when there is an opportunity use all your energy and put your hip in to the punch and hit as hard as you can at his face or cheek or groin aor solar, he is down...

Always remember , Be fit and practice running , it is must when there are multiple people, you can Hit+run+hit +sprint+hit+kick+run .... and runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Thanks

41 - 47 of 47 Posts