·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
104 Posts
matt1970 said:
serra sux compared to elite fighters hes squatty he can wrestle but thats it top 5 dude ur ****ing retarded hes on tuf he aint shit in the mma world u gotta quit watching that gay show
Notice thats HIS favorite fighters not who he thinks are the best in the UFC.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
matt1970 said:
serra sux compared to elite fighters hes squatty he can wrestle but thats it top 5 dude ur ****ing retarded hes on tuf he aint shit in the mma world u gotta quit watching that gay show
Is this all you do. This is like the third time Ive said it but every time I read one of your posts you just try to start shit. If he likes Matt Serra, let him. No one can control another man favorite fighter or favorite anything for that matter. Now go to sherdog seriously.

·
Registered
367 Posts
matt1970 said:
Can someone please ban this retard?

The thread is called "Florian runs into post". It says NOTHING about Matt Serra. Stop being an ignorant prick and try using a little logic. Your opinion is worth nothing, and the way you deliver it is even worse.

In two sentences, you managed to use the kind of vocabulary that makes you come off as nothing but completely immature and ignorant. Keep that crap to yourself, please, for everyone's sake.

I hope I'm not speaking too properly for you to even understand, though.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
TapOut101 said:
ahahaah dude got jacked up by the post... well yeah ur right shouldnt have been running away ::tisk tisk::

Yeah, thats the difference between a sprawl, and running like a beeech

·
Team Penn
1,454 Posts
I forgot about this too. We were all joking that Ken Flo was gonna get knocked out by the pole and wondered if they would award the title to Sherk still.

·
Registered
614 Posts
lol....this is fuking funny. Thats Karma biting Ken in the ass for that goofy ass WWE entrance. Someone should make a clip of his entrance followed by this lilttle chase.:p

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
[TUF] BeeZy said:
Sean Sherk is a beast
Cuts won't phase the Muscle Shark. You either have to bring a gun to stop him, or be named Georges St. Pierre. I'd probably be running to if some muscle bound midget was looking to slam me into the next millenium.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.