Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As soon as I found out Jorge Rivera was going to dress up like Shonie, I couldn't wait to see it. Last night was hilarious with the whole "Fonie Carter" thing, Couture was laughing, GSP was laughing, hell! Everyone was laughing. I loved it when Rivera was hitting the bag like Shonie does and how he "fought" Burnett and Charles McCarthy reffed the match, match starts, boom! Spinning back fist KO's Burnett! Was really funny in my opinion. I'm not a Shonie hater by any means but I just loved that episode last night.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Ken Shamrock said:
As soon as I found out Jorge Rivera was going to dress up like Shonie, I couldn't wait to see it. Last night was hilarious with the whole "Fonie Carter" thing, Couture was laughing, GSP was laughing, hell! Everyone was laughing. I loved it when Rivera was hitting the bag like Shonie does and how he "fought" Burnett and Charles McCarthy reffed the match, match starts, boom! Spinning back fist KO's Burnett! Was really funny in my opinion. I'm not a Shonie hater by any means but I just loved that episode last night.
yes ill admit there is humor in that ;)

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
Yeah is was so funny but you got to give Carter a little respect for catching Serra with the spinning back fist again. He rocked the hell outta Serra I must say.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hahaha that was so funny!

Jorge Rivera rocks! his playing Fonie Carter in their little skit was hilarious. I like how he said "I can't wait till after the series is over and Shonie's at home watching it for the first time with his people and sees what an idiot he's been. Hey Shone, 'what up?' " ::: Jorge gives mocking thumbs up at camera :::

Hahahaha

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Yeah that was a great segment. Jorge as Shonie was priceless. Him hitting the bag like Shonie was great and looked exactly like Mr. Carter. The match between Rivera (Carter) vs. Burnett (I think he was spoofing Serra, but in a gi - since he learned from the Gracie's) was awesome. Quality stuff. :laugh:

·
Registered
177 Posts
all i could do was laugh when that came on. lol get up there and spinning backfist ko lol priceless

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I thought it was pretty damn funny. It was a great episode, with a great fight. Hopefully people will shut up with the TUF 4 bashing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm a Serra fan but...

Matt_Serra_Fan said:
Yeah is was so funny but you got to give Carter a little respect for catching Serra with the spinning back fist again. He rocked the hell outta Serra I must say.
Fool you once, shame on Shonie. Fool you twice shame on Matt.

·
Registered
435 Posts
heh yeah i almost pissed myself laughing when it came on...the slow motion spinning backfist was classic.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I was cracking up watching it! I also cracked up at Shonie's line in an earlier episode: "In my kingdom there shall be blingdom!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.