Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Banned
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man.

Yeah I saw that, every slow and not much action. Sylvia would have recieved a pretty good suplex if he hadn't held that cage for dear life. They should have deducted a point away for that.

Pogo

·
Registered
669 Posts
i remember seeing the 3rd round of the fight, when dud he actually shit his pants

·
Registered
149 Posts
I told you Tim sux who was reffing that fight letting him get away with holdin the cage

·
Registered
669 Posts
Alot of fighters hold the cage lol there not supposed to, but they do.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Wait a second. You mean to tell me he literally crapped his pants? I never heard this. How could you possibly continue to fight after you poop your pants? Its impossible

·
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
5,066 Posts
Better yet how can the other fighter continue. I would demand him to forfeit or change his pants and shower before continuing. Do you know how much bacteria is in crap? It is incredible.:laugh: :laugh:

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
LMAO why have I never heard this before? Yet some of you are like "oh yea that was the Assuerio fight that he shit his pants" :laugh: If this is true then that's hilarious and ridiculous. No wonder he won a decision Assuerio was prolly on the verge of puking. Imagine that, Sylvia shits his pants, and Assuerio starts throwing up! Awesome fight! By shit his pants do you mean he farted or literally shit his pants? Did it fall out of his shorts onto the canvas? Were they little turds or was it running down his leg like diarhea? :laugh:

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
LMAO why have I never heard this before? Yet some of you are like "oh yea that was the Assuerio fight that he shit his pants" :laugh: If this is true then that's hilarious and ridiculous. No wonder he won a decision Assuerio was prolly on the verge of puking. Imagine that, Sylvia shits his pants, and Assuerio starts throwing up! Awesome fight! By shit his pants do you mean he farted or literally shit his pants? Did it fall out of his shorts onto the canvas? Were they little turds or was it running down his leg like diarhea? :laugh:
lmao i think he shit his pants purposley to make ausuerrio vomit and feel sick so tim could win a desicion. Lmao imagine if they posted this on ufc.com tim would lose all his popularity

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
How can this be true. More people would have heard of this by now. What exactly happened in the Silva fight that you guys know this. If this was true some Tim hater would be talkin about this all the time seeing there is so many of them. I think this is made up.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Oh my god :laugh:

If this is a joke....then GOOD JOB! HAHA!

If this is true.....then I will never look at Tim the same.

Hey, if Assuerio can go 3 rounds with Tim, why can't Monson. Monson might be a little bit shorter than Silva, but not by much, and I think Monson is probably a better fighter than Silva, so maybe Monson stands a better chance than some of you think. As long as Tim can control his bowels and maybe get a sphinkter?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
asskicker said:
How can this be true. More people would have heard of this by now. What exactly happened in the Silva fight that you guys know this. If this was true some Tim hater would be talkin about this all the time seeing there is so many of them. I think this is made up.
lol i agree with the chicago bears guy , if this had really happened then everyone would proly have known about it. lol it be funny if there were actually turds flying out of his shorts in the middle of the fight

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Pogo the Clown said:
I heard that he himself mentioned it in some interview.

Pogo
Indeed he did. He said he had a stomach condition going in.

Tim Sylvia can't help being an uncoordinated oaf, people. Just like Randy Couture can't help having a receding hairline.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I cant believe I never knew this! I need proof somone get a pic of him from the fight with hearshy stains on his shorts or get me a link to some type of reliable sorce. Than I shall be a believer. I hope this is true :laugh: .

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.