1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
http://www.mmatko.com/dennis-hallman-claims-at-least-half-of-mma-fighters-take-steroids/

This is a preview of inside MMA, where stereoids are discussed and Dennis Hallman, primarily known for submitting Matt Hughes twice, makes a bold claim in estimating half of pro MMA fighters use stereoids.

Hoe much truth lies in this statement?
I'd say it's pretty true. I would wager bet Vitor is cycling some roids right now. Chuck looks a little super-natural - horrible to make accusations though. Captain America at 45 y.o. is a bit of a physical anamoly as well at his age - I would say G.H. atleast for recovering from injuries. Still it's a massive dick move on my part to make accusations.

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
Just like in baseball...most fans don't care...mostly media does.
This. Also, unless someone gets caught via testing or caught sticking a needle in their ass cheek, it's all speculation.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Not surprising at all. BJ Penn also said that most MMA fighters take PEDs in his book, "Why I Fight". It's sad but its just the reality of things, I'm sure a ton of boxers and ballplayers take PEDs too.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I wouldn't be shocked if this was true, nor would I be shocked at a higher number. Of course, I have no ******* idea how many fighter's are using steroids.

In the end I don't really care if a guy is using, especially since so many may in fact do it, I definitely respect a fighter much, much more if its fairly certain that they're clean.

·
Registered
100 Posts
jose canseco never fought in the ufc.

only kidding. in this day and age i wouldn't be shocked to hear that most any athlete is using some sort of ped/steroid. there is too much money available to convince people to try and "fight fair" with their natural genes and skillsets.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Most use stuff like Primobolan, which is easily cycled on and off and strips fat while providing quality gains in muscle with increased energy and performance.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I know it sounds crazy but they should just allow PEDs take on a don't ask don't tell policy.

It's there bodys if they want to use let them. Why wouldn't you want good fighters to be even more explosive?

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I know it sounds crazy but they should just allow PEDs take on a don't ask don't tell policy.

It's there bodys if they want to use let them. Why wouldn't you want good fighters to be even more explosive?
..........you can't be serious. Holy retarded comment

Do you have any idea how big of an advantage the juice gives you? The extra energy, power, and capabilities gives an extremely unfair advantage to a fighter. If you do roids properly you are easily working at 150%+ of what you're normally able.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts