Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
2,161 Posts

Name - Forrest Griffin
Record - 16-5-0
Association - Xtreme Couture
Height - 6'3"
Weight - 205 lbs
Birth Date - 7/1/1979
State - Georgia
Country - USA


Result - Opponent - Method - Event Title - Date - Round - Time


Loss Rashad Evans TKO (Punches) UFC 92 - The Ultimate 2008 12/27/2008 3 2:46 WATCH!!
.
Win Quinton Jackson Decision (Unanimous) UFC 86 - Jackson vs. Griffin 7/5/2008 5 5:00 WATCH!!
.
Win Mauricio Rua Submission (Rear Naked Choke) UFC 76 - Knockout 9/22/2007 3 4:45 WATCH!!
.
Win Hector Ramirez Decision (Unanimous) UFC 72 - Victory 6/16/2007 3 5:00 WATCH!!
.
Loss Keith Jardine TKO (Punches) UFC 66 - Liddell vs Ortiz II 12/30/2006 1 4:41 DOWNLOAD!!
.
Win Stephan Bonnar Decision (Unanimous) UFC 62 - Liddell vs Sobral 8/26/2006 3 5:00 WATCH!!
.
Loss Tito Ortiz Decision (Split) UFC 59 - Reality Check 4/15/2006 3 5:00 WATCH!!
.
Win Elvis Sinosic TKO (Punches) UFC 55 - Fury 10/7/2005 1 3:22 WATCH!!
.
Win Bill Mahood Submission (Rear Naked Choke) UFC 53 - Heavy Hitters 6/4/2005 1 2:18 WATCH!!
.
Win Stephan Bonnar Decision (Unanimous) UFC - Ultimate Fighter Finale 4/9/2005 3 5:00 WATCH!!
.
Win Edson Paredao KO (Punch) Heat FC 2 - Evolution 12/18/2003 1 N/A WATCH!!
.
Win Chael Sonnen Submission (Triangle Choke) IFC - Global Domination 9/6/2003 1 2:25 WATCH!!
.
Loss Jeremy Horn KO (Kick) IFC - Global Domination 9/6/2003 2 3:40 WATCH!!
.
Win Ebenezer Fontes Braga Submission (Rear Naked Choke) Heat FC 1 - Genesis 7/31/2003 1 N/A
.
Win Steve Sayegh Submission (Strikes) KOTC 20 - Crossroads 12/15/2002 1 1:45 WATCH!!
.
Win Travis Fulton TKO (Cut) CC 1 - Halloween Heat 10/26/2002 1 5:00 WATCH!!
.
Win Jeff Monson Decision WEFC 1 - Bring It On 6/29/2002 4 4:00 WATCH!!
.
Win Kent Hensley Submission (Triangle Choke) ISCF - Battle at the Brewery 4/12/2002 1 2:26
.
Win Jason Braswell Decision (Split) RSF 7 - Animal Instinct 1/26/2002 3 N/A
.
Win Wiehan Lesh Submission (Rear Naked Choke) Pride and Honor - Pride and Honor 11/24/2001 1 N/A
.
Loss Dan Severn Decision RSF 5 - New Blood Conflict 10/27/2001 3 4:00 WATCH!!.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
He's the best fighter so far to come out of The Ultimate Fighter series. I think he one day might become light heavyweight champion if Chuck Liddell retires before him which probably will happen.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,708 Posts
i would have too say forest is my fav tuf fighter. I thought he fought good against tito. He will be a great fighter someday
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,708 Posts
yea true that. i watched that fight again tonight. He was still landing some decent elbows when on the bottom but obivously the judges didnt think so. But still a great fight
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Reply

Rush said:
He's the best fighter so far to come out of The Ultimate Fighter series. I think he one day might become light heavyweight champion if Chuck Liddell retires before him which probably will happen.
Not Exactly.In My Opinion The Best Person To Come Out Of TUF Is Diego Sanchez.Hes A Submission Specialist And Is Undefeated In The UFC.Anyways Yea Forrest Griffin Is A Awesome Fighter And I Enjoyed The Stephen Bonnar Vs. Forrest Griffin Fight.That Was Byfar His Best Fight.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,590 Posts
Forrest is a good fighter, but I don't see him willing the LHW Championship as long as Liddell is champ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
JLittrell said:
eh. i cant stand him. he got knocked out and cried. about it. i thought he was tough. but he just cried.
Forrest Griffen will soond be the light heavyweight champ. hes more determind then he's ever been and more a serious fighter.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,808 Posts
SpartenVM said:
Forrest Griffen will soond be the light heavyweight champ. hes more determind then he's ever been and more a serious fighter.

Shogun is gonna eat him alive.
 

·
International Stalker
Joined
·
5,202 Posts
What makes you think Forrest is a more serious fight then Shogun?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,199 Posts
TheNegation said:
Shogun is gonna eat him alive.
Aaahhh, there you go negating me again. I just can't shake you, can I?
Yeah, I have to say Forrest disappointed me as well with all the sobbing in the ring. I had to fast forward that little scene. But he's still one of my favorite fighters, and he better step it up. He's coming back from a loss to Jardine, and a decision over Ramirez... Shogun will be a whole different story. I'm betting on Griffin, but he's in big trouble.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,808 Posts
davidm724 said:
Aaahhh, there you go negating me again. I just can't shake you, can I?
Yeah, I have to say Forrest disappointed me as well with all the sobbing in the ring. I had to fast forward that little scene. But he's still one of my favorite fighters, and he better step it up. He's coming back from a loss to Jardine, and a decision over Ramirez... Shogun will be a whole different story. I'm betting on Griffin, but he's in big trouble.

No, you see I was talking to the person Iquoted....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,199 Posts
We've run into each other with the Griffin/Rua issue before. I'm the stubborn one that keeps going for Griffin, despite the odds.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,808 Posts
davidm724 said:
We've run into each other with the Griffin/Rua issue before. I'm the stubborn one that keeps going for Griffin, despite the odds.
Ahh, I thought you were saying it like I was following you around.
Shogun and Forrest is my 'safe bet' for UFC 76, so knowing my luck Forrest will win by an upset.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,199 Posts
I just have to say, Forrest is the man. I don't care what people say. Rua was off, blah blah blah. Forrest beat Rua, plain and simple. He had the fight in the bag, even if he hadn't gotten the RNC. I'd like to see anybody else try and do this to Rua.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top