Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
God I love Forrest.

As an ex-cop in another state, he surely knew the law in large part, yet he chose to edumacate us, because that's the type of guy he is.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Man, now I really want to see Forrest and Bas Rutten get together to do instructional videos.

Bas: and you hit him with a kick to the balls, a knee to the head, bounce his head off the table a few times and it's all over and done.

Forrest: But remember, you can't do this just because the guy called your wife a donkey or you'll go to jail. You need to follow the equal force rules which I talked about a few minutes ago.

·
Forum "Superhero"
1,487 Posts
Man, now I really want to see Forrest and Bas Rutten get together to do instructional videos.

Bas: and you hit him with a kick to the balls, a knee to the head, bounce his head off the table a few times and it's all over and done.

Forrest: But remember, you can't do this just because the guy called your wife a donkey or you'll go to jail. You need to follow the equal force rules which I talked about a few minutes ago.
:happy02:ROFL priceless

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts

Forrest and Bas, with Rampage in the role of the goofy neighbor who pops over all the time, and wackiness ensues.

Now I feel compelled to watch some Strikenomics clips. I love the hotbutterfilms/UFC 75 "Unacceptable" guys.

·
of Nazareth
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Forrest and Bas, with Rampage in the role of the goofy neighbor who pops over all the time, and wackiness ensues.

Now I feel compelled to watch some Strikenomics clips. I love the hotbutterfilms/UFC 75 "Unacceptable" guys.
Ok, huge amount of laughing over my breakfast thanks to the above comments. Thanks!! :thumb02:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts