Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Should Forrest Griffin Audition For The Next Planet Of The Apes Movie?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anybody think of Planet of the Apes when they watch Forrest fight? Especially when he starts to get beat up and sweaty and starts knocking himself in the forehead 30 times a minute he looks like on of the Apes from that movie. Those ears hahaha...

Note:
If you choose the 3rd option on the poll you will automatically be eligible to be *****slapped in the face within 48 hours of the submission of your answer and also will be automatically redirected to Sherdog.com

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
dude i thought you were leaving .... you couldnt even last 1 hr eh ? :laugh:

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rush, I have sent a *****slap to your home address and it should arrive within 2 business days. If this is a pointless thread to anybody then just don't reply. We don't always have to have serious threads on this forum what's wrong with having a few humorous ones thrown in? It's not hurting anybody and I could care less what you think Rush, cause I have a feeling you won't be moderator for much longer. I'm also gonna post a link to your "Confession" thread in my signature so everybody can see what a chode you are.:cheeky4:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wanderlei "The Mad Chimp" Silva!!!! That would be a cool nickname. I think that Forrest looks more like Alfred E Newman from Mad magazine when those ears start flopping around.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keithpas said:
Wanderlei "The Mad Chimp" Silva!!!! That would be a cool nickname. I think that Forrest looks more like Alfred E Newman from Mad magazine when those ears start flopping around.
HOLY SHIT MAN! HAHAHA! My face just lit up when I read that! YOURE RIGHT ON THE NOSE WITH THE ALFRED E. NEWMAN COMMENT! :laugh: Oh man I wish I could change the title of the thread because you're so right about him looking like the Mad kid. Nice to see I'm getting some good replies to this thread. :thumbsup: Thanks guys!

Does Forest have a nickname I can't remember? If so he should change it to Forest "Mad" Griffin. It rolls of the tongue pretty good and it has some misleading meaning to it.

In 3 Years Forest's interview with MMAforum.com after Sherdog collapsed due to overtrollage.

MMAforum.com:
"Where'd you get your nickname Forest?"

Forest:
"Well, I was looking through some MMA sites on the web and I stumbled across your forum with some dude saying I looked like an ape, and someone else said I looked like Alfred E. Newman and they ended up convincing me to make my nickname "Mad" actually when one user made a post predicting my interview with MMAforum.com in 3 years to discuss my nickname "Mad". So I figured since the guy went through the trouble of spending that 5-10 minutes making that long post, that I would indeed make my nickname "Mad" just to please that one fan and create a good story about it in the future when you guys interview me."

(sorry guys I'm bored- it's 4:00 am)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
What a stupid thing to post "planet of the apes", grow up mate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts