Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a vid i found on youtube thats pretty interesting. Its pretty old, it was before his fight with carwin, so my bad if this has been posted already, but he talks about james toney starting at 2:23 and actually makes some good points, and talks about possibly training with him in the future.

seeing as how mir is one of the most straight-forward guys in mma, this gives some good insight into toneys potential

heres the vid

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
yea cuz frank is the TDD master.

he can teach him the patented, dont get taken down, just get crushed against the cage technique.

frank obv a fan (so i am, james was one of my fav in the 90s, but not as good as RJJ, flat out).

he also seems to have no clue how ignorant and lazy James really is.

Ask Freddie Roach how James trains boxing..... and ppl think he gonna put in work for MMA.

Frank is delusional as ever.

·
Po Pimpin
795 Posts

he can teach him the patented, dont get taken down, just get crushed against the cage technique.

frank obv a fan (so i am, james was one of my fav in the 90s, but not as good as RJJ, flat out).

Ask Freddie Roach how James trains boxing..... and ppl think he gonna put in work for MMA.

The keyword to the whole discussion was "if" So if you can't see the point he was trying to layout for simple minded people then your the one thats delusional.

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
The keyword to the whole discussion was "if" So if you can't see the point he was trying to layout for simple minded people then your the one thats delusional.
if the queen had a dick she'd be king, so what?

so what?? saying IF james this and that... is newsworthy??

sorry for living in reality, go enjoy yourself in Franks magical world where he is the best HW, TDD isnt important and James Toney is a legit threat.

even the boxing community throwing that bum under the bus.... but cuz mighty Frank Mir says this and that... oh wait... James is the Fing man. IF

IF

IF

Reactions: 6toes

·
Po Pimpin
795 Posts
if the queen had a dick she'd be king, so what?

so what?? saying IF james this and that... is newsworthy??

sorry for living in reality, go enjoy yourself in Franks magical world where he is the best HW, TDD isnt important and James Toney is a legit threat.

even the boxing community throwing that bum under the bus.... but cuz mighty Frank Mir says this and that... oh wait... James is the Fing man. IF

IF

IF
Your so ******* annoying and retarded.. You single handly are killing this forum.. Its a pre-fight discussion so of course every remark is a "if" ..

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
i made fun of frank mir in this thread.

u decided to come in and make fun of me... lol.

you are a real hero and contributor, thx 4 coming around once every few weeks to add this insight.

looking forward to chatting with you again.

Reactions: ZENKI1

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
Your so ******* annoying and retarded.. You single handly are killing this forum.. Its a pre-fight discussion so of course every remark is a "if" ..
I wouldn't go so far as to insult him like that. His posts are often worth reading. obviously he has a low opinion of Frank.
I would just add that IF frank weren't a top HW and IF he didn't have wins over guys like Nog and Leznar then maybe people wouldn't constantly stick a camera in his face and ask his opinion.

I wonder IF anyone has ever interviewed alizio?

·
Po Pimpin
795 Posts
I wouldn't go so far as to insult him like that. His posts are often worth reading. obviously he has a low opinion of Frank.
I would just add that IF frank weren't a top HW and IF he didn't have wins over guys like Nog and Leznar then maybe people wouldn't constantly stick a camera in his face and ask his opinion.

I wonder IF anyone has ever interviewed alizio?
Do some home work and see that opinionated comments made by him are far from facts.

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
no, the best way to express disagreement of anothers opinion is to come in a thread and start an insult war with them.

right, zenk??

sorry bra, not taking your grade 3 bait, you can have a war with yourself, since it seems your itching for one.

i will continue to post as usual, if it annoys you, thats tough luck, kid.

saving my energy for those who have a lil more substance and subtlely to themselves. thx anyways tho ;)

·
Po Pimpin
795 Posts
no, the best way to express disagreement of anothers opinion is to come in a thread and start an insult war with them.

right, zenk??

sorry bra, not taking your grade 3 bait, you can have a war with yourself, since it seems your itching for one.

i will continue to post as usual, if it annoys you, thats tough luck, kid.

saving my energy for those who have a lil more substance and subtlely to themselves. thx anyways tho ;)
Dont comment on my posts.. Dont leave retarded rep and dont try to leave little silent jabs in your posts directed towards me and my posts PROBLEM SOLVED>. I know u get off popping off over the net with the safety a keyboard brings. But karma is a bitch son.. And dont call me bro. Im not your ******* bra bro brother .

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Dont comment on my posts.. Dont leave retarded rep and dont try to leave little silent jabs in your posts directed towards me and my posts PROBLEM SOLVED>. I know u get off popping off over the net with the safety a keyboard brings. But karma is a bitch son.. And dont call me bro. Im not your ******* bra bro brother .
oh snap, zenk is getting mad haha :sarcastic12:

way to man up... karma gonna get me... ill be sure to sleep with an eye open lol

dont worry, bro. i think its ok to be all serious like you and act tough and semi threaten me.... bro....

BRA! do you prefer bro or bra?? im leaning towards bra, cuz there is def some female in ya.

havent seen ya for about a month.... oh wait.... a month??? ahhh, u only log on during "that time of the month"?? all makes sense, continue on, BRA.

so no more bro's, BRA!!

·
Banned
39 Posts

way to man up... karma gonna get me... ill be sure to sleep with an eye open lol

dont worry, bro. i think its ok to be all serious like you and act tough and semi threaten me.... bro....

BRA! do you prefer bro or bra?? im leaning towards bra, cuz there is def some female in ya.

havent seen ya for about a month.... oh wait.... a month??? ahhh, u only log on during "that time of the month"?? all makes sense, continue on, BRA.

so no more bro's, BRA!!
You're an extremely childish f*cking douchebag.

·
Registered
239 Posts

so no more bro's, BRA!!

·
Registered
240 Posts

True. Sadly for JT, his lazy attitude prevented him from being maybe a Mayweather JR. Roach said he was the most talented fighter he ever trained....moreso than Pac Man...just lazy and poor habits. But he has hardly ever been beat up. Amazing defensive fighter. Tough as hell too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.