Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Frank looks eerily like Dan Henderson.

Frank continues to get his name out, by doing nothing but lighting a cigar and talking about how great he is. You know, Frank is easily the smartest man in MMA today. For that, I became an even bigger fan. The man has become more carny than his "brother". His arrogance once annoyed me. Now, it amuses me.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
the hell is strikeforce sounds like a superhero team and whos the guy that frank wants dana to fight i actually havent seen a frank shamrock fight in ages wonder if he still good or does he just like talking smack he cant back up like his "bro"

·
Registered
176 Posts
aznmaniac0909 said:
the hell is strikeforce sounds like a superhero team and whos the guy that frank wants dana to fight i actually havent seen a frank shamrock fight in ages wonder if he still good or does he just like talking smack he cant back up like his "bro"
Strikeforce is another MMA promotion. The guy Frank was talking about Dana fighting I believe was the president of it or something. Shamrock hasnt fought since back in March against Cesar Gracie and Cesar isnt really that great of a fighter to begin with. Before that Frank hadnt fought since March of 2003. It pisses me off the Frank vs Baroni fight was called off. I was interested to see what Shamrock is still capable of.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I dont see Dana White evr taking Frank up on this offer. Although he'd be an idiot not to. If the UFC could get Frank Shamrock that would be HUGE. Yes we dont know if Frank is as good as he used to be. But if he is the UFC would be adding a new title contender for free.

·
Registered
176 Posts
asskicker said:
I dont see Dana White evr taking Frank up on this offer. Although he'd be an idiot not to. If the UFC could get Frank Shamrock that would be HUGE. Yes we dont know if Frank is as good as he used to be. But if he is the UFC would be adding a new title contender for free.
Yeah but if you watched the very end of the clip it says if Dana wins then Chuck has to go to their promotionand fight a fight for free. I dont see Chuck fighting for free so dont count on it happening haha.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Man that would be cool to see dana get schooled. Frank would've beat baroni. Just cause he doesn't fight lots doesn't mean he doesn't train. There is the old phrase let sleeping dogs lie. Don't call out frank unless you want a war.

P.s. that's bad grammer i think it's lay or something like that.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think Dana should do it if he wins he gets Shamrock for free, and frank did set the mma attendance record in a small organization and he was fighting a can. Dana is a boxer i guess unless this guy is a wrestler he should do it.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Dana white is a %#[email protected] punk ceo who would tap with a pinky lock. Dana white should pay the fighters way more money. In case you didnt know Rich franklin made 21,000 dollars for fighting anderson silva. think about it a washed up boxer can make that in a club fight without a pay per view audience. All that training and all that damage 21,000 dollars. That is pretty sad my friends.

·
Registered
583 Posts
TKOSPIKE said:
no i meant the shamrock/baroni fight

Damone or anyone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Frank Shamrock vs Phil Baroni fight was suppose to happen on PPV in Strikeforce or IFL.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Ken Shamrock said:
Damone or anyone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Frank Shamrock vs Phil Baroni fight was suppose to happen on PPV in Strikeforce or IFL.
Yep, December 8th(I believe) in Strikeforce on PPV. Frank's rumored to fight Renzo soon for the IFL, but I really haven't heard anything concrete. Hell, I've heard Newton vs Renzo, Renzo vs Shamrock, & Newton vs Shamrock thrown around. The latter is unlikely, but I'd love to see it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.