Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Frank would kill him. I wonder if they ever got into any fights with eachother when they were younger?

·
Registered
669 Posts
i already made this post like 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
30 Posts
anyone have any updates on Frank

Did he get into a dispute with Dana, go to pride, retire. I haven't heard anything about him in a minute, but I still think he would be a top contender. I was always liked him better then Ken and he'd still be as good as long as he wasn't the older brother. KEN IS ANCIENT and should stop *****ing about Tito manhandling him again. I thought stoppage was bs, but he did get hit with five straight elbows, and was bodyslammed in less then 2 minutes. If it had gone 3 his face would have looked like a pinatia like after the 1st fight. Frank had one of the best sumbissions ever when put randalmen into that arm bar when he tried to slam. Excuse me if I have a different fighter, it was like 10 years ago. Guy was intense.

·
Registered
669 Posts
It'd be a good fight in there primes but i still have frank shamrock.

After seeing him get punched in the face and just smile at the guy and laugh at him...ehhh that would kinda mess with your head in a fight lol

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Spit206Fire said:
It'd be a good fight in there primes but i still have frank shamrock.

After seeing him get punched in the face and just smile at the guy and laugh at him...ehhh that would kinda mess with your head in a fight lol
ala Robbie Lawler vs Chris Lytle.......when he got up-kicked in the face and then laughed.....not to mention exchanging blows and then clapping which turned into a clap fest haha amazing

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hmm both fighters have faced Bas Rutten in Pancrase.. yes only Ken ever managed to beat him.. yet most would agree FRank is the better fighter.. See this is a classic example of how you CANNOT compare fighters based upon an opponent they have each fought... everyone is different going by most peoples logic Ken should have beaten Ortiz since FRank beat ortis and since Ken Beat bas but Bas beat frank Ken is the best since he beat bas, bas beat Frank and Frank beat Tito.. There for Ken should be able to beat tito.. and we all saw this was not the case.. so please stop saying one fighter can beat another because of something the fighter did against someone else

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
The Don said:
Hmm both fighters have faced Bas Rutten in Pancrase.. yes only Ken ever managed to beat him.. yet most would agree FRank is the better fighter.. See this is a classic example of how you CANNOT compare fighters based upon an opponent they have each fought... everyone is different going by most peoples logic Ken should have beaten Ortiz since FRank beat ortis and since Ken Beat bas but Bas beat frank Ken is the best since he beat bas, bas beat Frank and Frank beat Tito.. There for Ken should be able to beat tito.. and we all saw this was not the case.. so please stop saying one fighter can beat another because of something the fighter did against someone else
good point! but if frank and ken faught now id take frank, in there primes, ken outweighed frank by 30 -40 pounds , so i gotta take ken in that one

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
If they fought during the peak of there careers then I would pick Ken although Frank would give him a lot of trouble.

Frank fights out of a local organization in California known as Stikeforce. He also has a gym in which he teaches his students submission wrestling and some MMA aspects.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.