Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've watched alot of Frank Shamrock's fights in the last few weeks and man i've got to say he's impressed me more then Ken has.

I think it was Bas Rutten or someone whos locked with him on the ground punching in the face and he's just sitting there laughing back (frank that is).

It seems like he's more of a scrapper and seems to have alot more rage then Ken does.

What's ya'lls thoughts? i thought it'd be a fun post to see peoples opinions, if you dont like the post sorry. I'm bored.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I rather watch a Frank Shamrock fight than a Ken Shamrock fight. Frank is a damm good fighter, Ken has to try and pull out a win. I respect Ken but Frank is 10 times better than his big brother.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
frank by decision, kens never been submitted for a reason ya kno..whats the deal wit these two are they bro's, cousins or are they even related? i heard frank has latino roots and that they arent even related..but im not sure

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
jdun11 said:
frank by decision, kens never been submitted for a reason ya kno..whats the deal wit these two are they bro's, cousins or are they even related? i heard frank has latino roots and that they arent even related..but im not sure
step brothers or something like that I think Frank may be adopted.. not 100% i saw it mentioned elsewhere

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
The Don said:
step brothers or something like that I think Frank may be adopted.. not 100% i saw it mentioned elsewhere
they do look a lil alike tho so i dunno:dunno:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ken is a pioneer but frank has a lot more skill.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bob Shamrock would take in kids that were homeless and take care of them but made them get into activities to keep them out of trouble like football and other sports but he would make the boys box each other to get out their frustrations which is where i think ken got the idea to fight and get into mma.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just to clear things up, Frank and Ken are stepbrothers. Ken was put in to multiple foster homes until he found bob Shamrock's foster home. When Ken was 18, bob adopted ken. Frank is younger and they found him later. When Frank was 21, Bob adopted him.
Anyways, now it would definitely be Frank, by decision. Ken would not be submitted, or knocked out.
In their prime, it would be a war and I can not decide who would win in my mind.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Lol omg this is funny. Definitely Frank owns Ken no question.

How many times has Ken one in the past four years? Once against a steroid crappy fighter named Kimo, that's it.

Frank Shamrock is undefeated in the UFC and is on a two fight winning streak. He dominated the middleweight division in the UFC like no one in the UFC could before.

Ken Shamrock may be a legend but Frank Shamrock's accomplishments are far more better. Frank Shamrock is and would own Ken Shamrock though he is a class lower.

·
Registered
46 Posts
frank is definatly 10 times better that ken. no doubt in my mind frank would own ken in a fight. it would be like tito vs ken. what do u guys think about tito vs frank. id sayy tito

·
Registered
4 Posts
It would be interesting to see another Shamrock vs. Tito. Frank can whip his a** and shut him up. Ken Shamrock, however, is a legend and it will take a lot to follow in his foot steps. That goes for Tito also--lol. :laugh:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Craze said:
frank is definatly 10 times better that ken. no doubt in my mind frank would own ken in a fight. it would be like tito vs ken. what do u guys think about tito vs frank. id sayy tito
yeah they fought already before at ufc 22 and frank beat his ass. i would love to see a rematch tho so frank can beat his ass again lol.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Frank was amazing when in the UFC. I adore the guy and he was the first UFC guy I really took to and made me respect what the sport really had to offer (we're talking before mainstream exposure had hit on). Wish he would come back although I know that will never happen, even so Frank all the way.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Will someone explain to me what happened between frank shamrock and dana white? I really want to know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts