Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frank Shamrock just said he'll fight in the UFC if Dana White fights his promoter. He even said if Dana White wins hell fight for free.

To see the Video go to WWW. frankshamrock.com

·
Registered
583 Posts
Holy crap! When I first clicked the thread I couldn't believe it but man, I went to Frank's website and the video is awesome. Uncle Fester :laugh:! Dana will be slaughtered if he fights atleasts that what I think and I'd love to see Frank Shamrock back in the UFC.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell yea the end of the video was hillarious where it says uncle fester. But i guess if he went they wouldnt give him a championship fight just the UFC cans. I pray that Dana takes the fight.

·
Registered
583 Posts
jaymackz said:
Lets just hope he doesnt get owned, from his return to UFC -_-

Haha, he wouldn't jay. Frank would demolish whoever Dana put in his path at whatever weight division Frank joined. I'm serious he could take Sean Sherk, Matt Hughes, Anderson Silva, Chuck Liddell, and Tim Sylvia (just named all the champs right now). After saying that all of you will probably think I'm the craziest and stupidest man on Earth but I believe Frank could and he knows that he could.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Yah..but from all these people returning none of them seem to have any luck. Take Jens Pulver for example.....or even Royce Gracie..=/ ..I know franks a great fighter, but I just hope he's been training his ass off.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Chuck Norris said:
screw franks promotor..i want to see Dana fight Frank!
WAR FESTER!

:laugh:! If that happened Frank Shamrock either by 2 second KO or submission or punishing Dana very, very slowly for all 3 rounds until Dana verbally submitted or Dana's corner threw in the towel for him.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Jens Pulver was hugely hyped to return but got owned. Plus they will probably give Shamrock a title shot or a really tough opponent since Dana hates him so much. I don't know, Frank hasn't faught much since 1999, if he faught Ortiz again I think Ortiz wins, Ortiz has improved deeply after that fight, it started by ground and pounding Wanderlei, then Yuki, then Tanner, and so on. I would like to see Frank .vs. Chuck that would be a fight for the ages.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Yea, this is never going to happen.

Frank Shamrock's website is the biggest ego trip I have ever seen in MMA. He's my all time favorite fighter, but man, what an egotistical.....man.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Yeah UFC is the cause of that mainly because of their foreplays before fights or the commercials for PPVs. They make it seem like WWE except its real.

·
Registered
103 Posts
MMA freak said:
Yeah UFC is the cause of that mainly because of their foreplays before fights or the commercials for PPVs. They make it seem like WWE except its real.
your kidding..
Have you ever watched a PRIDE event?
It's got fireworks, extra long entrances down the big walk in ramp, and LOTS of other crazy special effect. It's much more hyped than the UFC.
It's not like we ever see any Genki Sudo type entrances at UFC. I've never seen Chuck rehearse a dance with his cornerman just for the walk in..have you?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Chuck doing a dance? I would ROFL.

PRIDE FC doesn't do foreplays before fights though. And the announcers aren't like those goons in WWE who are like "welcome to Smackdown we are hear live, Batista will fight King Booker later today" UFC does that, PRIDE FC used to do that with Bas but not anymore.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Sheesh....the reasoning for those fireworks, fancy walk-ins...IS FOR PURE entertainment....I would be bored as fck just watching them walk in without any music or lights ..etc etc..PLUS it gets everyone pumped including the fighter.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
jaymackz said:
Sheesh....the reasoning for those fireworks, fancy walk-ins...IS FOR PURE entertainment....I would be bored as fck just watching them walk in without any music or lights ..etc etc..PLUS it gets everyone pumped including the fighter.
Yeah that too. They don't give each fighter foreplays saying "I have a better upbringing, better family, twice as good looking as he is"- Frank Trigg at UFC 45.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts