Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Tito is so much more well rounded now adays, and his conditioning is better than it was..i think he would own Frank

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I would like to see them get it on one more time since the first fight is one of the best ever in the UFC. And Tito Ortiz won't gas out again and now has the best cardio. Its unpredictable who would win this fight. I can picture it ending in decision however for Frank.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
people takl about frank shamrock like he is the greatest fighter who ever lived..i the dude is good..but he gets waaay to much respect in this forum

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
jdun11 said:
people takl about frank shamrock like he is the greatest fighter who ever lived..i the dude is good..but he gets waaay to much respect in this forum
Well he was amazing when he was in the UFC. He destroyed Kevin Jackson and Igor Vinoviev. Plus he tooled Tito Ortiz and Jeremy Horn.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
You just said it was one of the greatest fights in UFC history then u said Frank tooled Tito. So which is it? IMO Tito would beat Frank this time, last time cardio is what won it for Frank and I think Titos cardio is far past Franks now.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Frank Shamrock would KO Tito Ortiz in the first round if this fight happened again, and I'd ****in' love it.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
asskicker said:
You just said it was one of the greatest fights in UFC history then u said Frank tooled Tito. So which is it? IMO Tito would beat Frank this time, last time cardio is what won it for Frank and I think Titos cardio is far past Franks now.
It is one of the greatest fights of all time in the UFC, Frank tooled Tito Ortiz in it and made him gas which is one reason why its an awesome and amazing fight. Plus they were beating each other up back and forth. It was even, don't get me wrong, but Frank did start to tool Tito Ortiz since his cardio wasn't that good back then after the second round.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
asskicker said:
Ok Shamrock lover we all know what you think.
No way, Frank Shamrock wouldn't KO Ortiz in the first round. He has amazing cardio and got beaten up for five rounds against someone two times better than Frank Shamrock (Randy Couture). And Chuck Liddell is the best striker and it took all of his power and he still couldn't KO Ortiz in the first round. But I still think Frank would win by unanimous decision, although Tito has evolved since 1999 and Frank Shamrock has rarely faught since 1999.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
asskicker said:
Thats what I think. I dont think Frank has taken fighting seriously enought lately to beat Ortiz again.
I can't stop laughing since Ken Shamrock said Frank Shamrock would KO Ortiz in the first round. First off, Shamrock has never won by "KO" except against Yuki Kondo who Ortiz massacred and Cesar Gracie who has only faught once. And second off its impossible to beat Ortiz in the first round.

·
Registered
583 Posts
MMA freak said:
I can't stop laughing since Ken Shamrock said Frank Shamrock would KO Ortiz in the first round. First off, Shamrock has never won by "KO" except against Yuki Kondo who Ortiz massacred and Cesar Gracie who has only faught once. And second off its impossible to beat Ortiz in the first round.

I think you mean has lost by KO, because Kondo KO'd Frank with a kick.

Anyway Frank has won by KO besides Cesar.

Win Igor Zinoviev KO (Slam) UFC 16-Battle in the Bayou 3/13/1998 1 0:22

Fight Finder - Frank Shamrock's Mixed Martial Arts Statistics

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
He lost to Yuki Kondo by KO? That makes me think Ortiz will beat him easily since Ortiz beat Kondo in what? 2 minutes? I really think Tito can beat Frank Shamrock now, Shamrock hasn't faught that much since 1999, and Tito is a way different fighter now. Shamrock has no chance of KOing Ortiz in the first round like you say, Ken.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
MMA freak said:
He lost to Yuki Kondo by KO? That makes me think Ortiz will beat him easily since Ortiz beat Kondo in what? 2 minutes? I really think Tito can beat Frank Shamrock now, Shamrock hasn't faught that much since 1999, and Tito is a way different fighter now. Shamrock has no chance of KOing Ortiz in the first round like you say, Ken.
freak exactly 2 posts ago you said frank would win a unanimous decision, now ur saying Tito would win..the flip flop master is back :laugh: im jk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts