Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I swear Frank Trigg was on this reality show where men try to please this one woman and she votes one off a week or something. It was called "Kept" and then there was a guy called Frank, he was bald and looked exactly like Frank Trigg and then she said "He's a boxer but I don't know what his record is but he is definitely a winner in that outfit." I think it was Frank Trigg but what the heck is he doing on a reality show with an ugly British model? Why doesn't he just get into the ring and be Georges St. Pierre's punching bag instead of some suck up trying to get respect from a woman in a reality show :laugh: :thumbsdown:.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
131 Posts
Rush said:
Hey, I swear Frank Trigg was on this reality show where men try to please this one woman and she votes one off a week or something. It was called "Kept" and then there was a guy called Frank, he was bald and looked exactly like Frank Trigg and then she said "He's a boxer but I don't know what his record is but he is definitely a winner in that outfit." I think it was Frank Trigg but what the heck is he doing on a reality show with an ugly British model? Why doesn't he just get into the ring and be Georges St. Pierre's punching bag instead of some suck up trying to get respect from a woman in a reality show :laugh: :thumbsdown:.
Yeah thats his goofy ass...what a ***!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alamojj said:
Yeah thats his goofy ass...what a ***!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I know, he's a digrace to the UFC, going on a reality show to please some ugly British model. Who does he think he is? Some guy that thought he could be all cocky to Matt Hughes but tap to him twice, then be St. Pierre's punching bag? This guy is a loser :thumbsdown:.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
131 Posts
Rush said:
I know, he's a digrace to the UFC, going on a reality show to please some ugly British model. Who does he think he is? Some guy that thought he could be all cocky to Matt Hughes but tap to him twice, then be St. Pierre's punching bag? This guy is a loser :thumbsdown:.
I think it would be funny to watch Bas Rutten beat Triggs ass!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alamojj said:
I think it would be funny to watch Bas Rutten beat Triggs ass!!!
No, that wouldn't be funny. Frank Trigg would have to go off on a stretcher. Then the British model would be like "are you okay Frank!" then his head would turn and he's dead. I think it would be more funny if he faught Fedor lol.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
495 Posts
LMAO!!! DUDE!! it was called KEPT??? I thought the same thing!!
I wasn't sure but haha ye he was drawing pictures of naked men on it to!!
And he was voted off first when the games began!!AHAHA WHAT A **** he posed naked and all that dam,He's a ***

The British gurls name was JERRY!!!!!!!But hey id bang her......
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eminem said:
LMAO!!! DUDE!! it was called KEPT??? I thought the same thing!!
I wasn't sure but haha ye he was drawing pictures of naked men on it to!!
And he was voted off first when the games began!!AHAHA WHAT A **** he posed naked and all that dam,He's a ***

The British gurls name was JERRY!!!!!!!But hey id bang her......
Yeah, that was the show but he wasn't a **** he was just being one by being a model and everything. Some of those guys did seem really gay though like Ricardo or what's his name. Frank didn't get voted off, he almost got voted out, he was the last one to be safe, this computer geek left before him which is pretty sad. I guess Jerry was watching UFC 54 or something to do that to poor Frank.
 

·
canadian champ
Joined
·
1,522 Posts
He has to do stuff like that. It's like a unwritten rule that if you fight trigg you have a 88% chanve of getting a rear naked choke. He's a clown. The only thing he has going is he will be good in ROTR or KOTC. The guy paints his toes for crying out loud.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
moldy said:
He has to do stuff like that. It's like a unwritten rule that if you fight trigg you have a 88% chanve of getting a rear naked choke. He's a clown. The only thing he has going is he will be good in ROTR or KOTC. The guy paints his toes for crying out loud.
I know hes a god dang loser now I saw him on that show. He's disgracing UFC and making Britain think UFC is a fashion show probably. I hope that girl puts in a tape of UFC 54 and see him get killed by Georges, lol.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top