Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
496 Posts
HARD_KNOCKS said:
I think Liddell would wreck him for the following reasons, Liddell has much better striking, I know Franklin would win on the ground but Liddell's takedown defence is insane, i mean probably one of the only people to Take him down is Rampage Jackson and Couture, and Franklins wrestling just isn't up to par with theirs so i don't think he'd be able to take liddell down.
Franklin would wreck liddell..............O plz

Liddell is an amazing puncher with an awsome Chin.Yes Franklin is very skilled he isn't going to take him down or KO him.but so was Vitor.I remember Rich being Dropped by Evan tanner who isn't even known for his striking,And by Crow.Chuck would KO him definatly K0 him.

· Banned
496 Posts
kriegster said:
That made no sense. Did you mean to quote me? And by saying that Liddell would definitly wreck Rich Franklin, perhaps you should learn more about MMA. It's a whole lot more than striking it's controling the fight, which Rich Franklin can do better than anyone else in his weight class. But what you also have to understand is that Franklin is a weight class below Liddell. If either one moved up or down a weight class to fight each other, it would be an interesting thing to see. To fight each other one or the other would have to make a big change, and either way I'm seeing franklin having the upper hand. All Liddell can do is go down a weight class if he so chose to, and that can really mess with a fighter. Gaining weight to fight someone is easier, as your building yourself more muscle mass. I doubt they will ever fight tho.

Btw, evan tanner never dropped Rich Franklin, donno who your thinking of but franklin definitly beat the hell out of him. Twice.

I just came up with logics on why Liddell would KO him.

1.Franklin is smaller
2.Franklin has been dropped by Evan Tanner and The Crow (EVAN TANNER DROPPED HIM WITH A PUNCH never said he won did I?
3.Liddell is a skilled striker with a punch that takes out Heavy weights.
4.Rich Doesn't have the best take downs and he's going against one of the best take down defense artist in the bussiness.
5.Even if he did Chuck is a master at getting back to his feet.And is a purple belt in BJJ so it would be hard for him to get submitted.

These are just things that i came up with

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.