Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think would win if Franklin moved up to LW, or Liddell moved down to MW?

IMO, I think if Franklin could take Liddell down then its Franklin's game for sure. But is Franklin's Striking skill Remotely close to Liddell's, I mean we all know Franklin has KO power as shown on Nate Quarry.

Whats your opinion?

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
why is there ANOTHER post about this? Its not going to happen, and if it did, Chuck would kill Franklin
Actually in a Post fight interview with Franklin I think at USA VS CANADA the reporter asked Rich what he thought about Him fighting Liddell in the near future and he said somthing like Be my guest, If he decides to drop down to MW then it will be an amazing match. Chances are when Chuck looses his title to Silva and after the Rematch with Tito he'll drop down and fight him.

I'll try and find the video on UFC.com

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
why is there ANOTHER post about this? Its not going to happen, and if it did, Chuck would kill Franklin
Actually in a Post fight interview with Franklin I think at USA VS CANADA the reporter asked Rich what he thought about Him fighting Liddell in the near future and he said somthing like Be my guest, If he decides to drop down to MW then it will be an amazing match. Chances are when Chuck looses his title to Silva and after the Rematch with Tito he'll drop down and fight him.

I'll try and find the video on UFC.com

P.S Rich franklin did get dropped in his Last fight against Tanner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.