Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Prepare yourself for all the shit you're going to get saying it would've been "better" to let Anderson Silva continue to put Rich Franklin down like that. Even if you meant it as a joke, it's ****in' disgusting. No matter if you like the UFC or PRIDE better. What the **** is wrong with some people?

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ken Shamrock said:
Prepare yourself for all the shit you're going to get saying it would've been "better" to let Anderson Silva continue to put Rich Franklin down like that. Even if you meant it as a joke, it's ****in' disgusting. No matter if you like the UFC or PRIDE better. What the **** is wrong with some people?

are u ****ing kidding... ive seen fighters take much worse beating and still come out victorious

and whats wrong with some ppl?..

i dunno mabe we like to see fighting and ppl getting ****ed up because thats what we paid to watch

but then again.. you have matt hamill in your top 5.. so it goes to show how much u like exciting fights haha

·
Registered
464 Posts
Organik said:
i know rich was done.. but the rwef should have let him take a lil more...

would have made it that much sweeter

Wow i pray this is a sarcastic joke. To be honest, I almost wish the ref stopped it earlier. Earlier would have been controversial, but we all saw Rich was going to take a monster knee to the face sooner or later and that he was already out of it. Calling off the fight earlier just meant Rich could be back in the ring sooner.

I see no justification for letting the fight go on any longer though. It seemed like silva actually held back because he thought the fight was already over.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ken Shamrock said:
Bud,

Your fav fighter is Ken Shamrock. GO HOME!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ryan PVP said:
Bud,

Your fav fighter is Ken Shamrock. GO HOME!

Please tell me what the **** that has to do with it? I like Ken Shamrock, big mother****in' deal! He's my favourite fighter, what the **** are YOU going to do about it? Nothing. ****in' asshole.

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ken Shamrock said:
Please tell me what the **** that has to do with it? I like Ken Shamrock, big mother****in' deal! He's my favourite fighter, what the **** are YOU going to do about it? Nothing. ****in' asshole.

calm down.. its okay that rich franklin KO'd your fav fighter with ease...

so when he got KO'd by someone who dropped down to middleweight.. what made him think he could take on a even higher ranked LH ?

haha

wait for Matt Hamill to fight someone who can strike... hell catch a Knee with some of his horrible takedowns.. and when it comes to standing up.. he cant even throw a god damn punch

your TOP 5 should be the TOP 5 single dimensional fighters

minus Vitor.. and c'mon..

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Silva even knew it was over. He couldve landed another bomb if he wanted to. That just shows what a class act he is. He knew when the fight was over and didnt feel the need to ruthlessly punish Rich. He fell on his back and his eyes were pretty much closed for christ sake. Anymore couldve killed him. I highly doubt the comeback fights your talking about had a fighter who was as hurt as bad as Rich and come back.

·
Registered
181 Posts
it can be argued that Rich didnt throw one effective strike for the last 2 mins when he was in that clinch...he ate knee after knee with no real response to it except to absorb the punishment...as well, Rich ate one knee to the chin that staggered him and when Silva disengaged after the first clinch, you could tell Rich was shot from all the strikes he took to the body...the last knee that broke his nose should have ended the fight and it did...McCarthy made the right call...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ken Shamrock said:
I'll Tito you, Ken. don't get so uppity man, smoke a joint or something.

*edit* also what can i do about it? nothing is right. it's your opinion, and mine is that it sucks.

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
asskicker said:
Silva even knew it was over. He couldve landed another bomb if he wanted to. That just shows what a class act he is. He knew when the fight was over and didnt feel the need to ruthlessly punish Rich. He fell on his back and his eyes were pretty much closed for christ sake. Anymore couldve killed him. I highly doubt the comeback fights your talking about had a fighter who was as hurt as bad as Rich and come back.

couold have killed him>??? haha Antonio Rodrigo Nogueria has taken over 200 punches to the face from the Heavyweight champion....nobody stopped that fight sayin he could have been killed.. mabe from abnormal brain swelling from getting hit with large fists

rich had a broke nose.. thats it... MANY fighters break there noses and still fight.. even with there nose broken like that...

Franklin was gassed from the knees to the body... then the knee to the face just hurt him more...

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
I didn't think it was humanly possible for a man to have his nose hit so hard, that it drags over by his ears, but Franklin proved me wrong. Now, Franklin can hear & smell at the same time. Talk about doubling your senses.

Anderson Silva: Plastic Surgeon.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.