Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who was Rich Franklin's first loss to? He was 22-1 entering his fight with Silva and I have tried looking on the UFC site to see who his other loss was to but they do not list it. I am positive someone on here will know the answer to this question. So, could someone fill me in on who Franklin's first loss was to?

Thanks in advance
CJ

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the fast reply Storm. I didn't even think to look there. Thanks again I appreciate the fast reply.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
cjm said:
Who was Rich Franklin's first loss to? He was 22-1 entering his fight with Silva and I have tried looking on the UFC site to see who his other loss was to but they do not list it. I am positive someone on here will know the answer to this question. So, could someone fill me in on who Franklin's first loss was to?

Thanks in advance
CJ
Rich Franklin vs "Lyoto" Machida - ufc, rich, ace, franklin, fight - Dailymotion Share Your Videoshere is the fight if you havnt seen it

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Machida is another aggressive striker who got the best of Rich. Though, instead of the clinch, Lyoto just went at him.

Oh, Rich, will you ever learn to deal with aggressive strikers?

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very cool j.farrell, thanks for the video post. I can tell I am going to like it here at these forums. Everyone seems very helpful, not like at some other forums where it is the norm to flame anyone with less than a certain amount of posts.

Thanks again, much appreciated
CJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts