Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now that he's out of the UFC all i think kimbo should do is Freak Shows. here are a few i thought of.

Kimbo vs Bob Sapp
Kimbo vs Jose Canseco
Kimbo vs Herschel Walker
Kimbo vs Hong Man Choi
Kimbo vs DADA 5000
Kimbo vs Mariusz Pudzianowski
Kimbo vs Asashoryu Akinori
Kimbo vs Butterbean

DREAM or Strikeforce could make money of any of these fights.
is their any you guys can thing of.

·
Registered
603 Posts
now that he's out of the UFC all i think kimbo should do is Freak Shows. here are a few i thought of.

Kimbo vs Bob Sapp
Kimbo vs Jose Canseco
Kimbo vs Herschel Walker
Kimbo vs Hong Man Choi
Kimbo vs DADA 5000
Kimbo vs Mariusz Pudzianowski
Kimbo vs Butterbean

DREAM or Strikeforce could make money of any of these fights.
is their any you guys can thing of.
Bobby Lashley?

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Now this is a fight I could get behind, though it will never be sanctioned in the United States.

Asashoryu has a 100 pound weight advantage on Kimbo, which makes it impossible to get it sanctioned, but it can happen in another country or maybe a state without an athletic commission.

It'd definitely be a fun fight, and I'm down for getting Asashoryu into MMA. He's 29, a seasoned veteran in sumo and a powerful dude.

It'd be a fun fight, while a freakshow.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He doesn't need freak shows. He should move to LHW and join the best organization that will take him.
Are u kidding he looked worse in his last 2 fights than ever (213lbs & 225lbs) he needs to get back to 240lbs were if he lands a punch it will do something. it would also help him in his new love for slamming people

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Are u kidding he looked worse in his last 2 fights than ever (213lbs & 225lbs) he needs to get back to 240lbs were if he lands a punch it will do something. it would also help him in his new love for slamming people
That's exactly my point Mr. red reputation. He can't handle heavyweights and he's almost a LHW already.

·
The Title Guy
18,422 Posts
Sapp

I think Butterbean is retired and Herschel Walker wants to take MMA seriously and not do any freakshows. That would leave everyone else on that list open but I'm not sure if Lashley would be willing to do that. My dream freakshow would be Kimbo versus Bob Sapp as both of them are coming off losses!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.