Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE ARE A FEW SHOTS I FINALLY GOT UPLOADED OF THE L.A. EVENT..... I'LL GET SOME MORE UP SOONER....

AS YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW YES... I TOOK BOTH OF THE RING GIRLS IN THE PICTURE BACK TO MY HOTEL AND SHOWED THEM WHO THE ADMIN OF MMAF IS.....

Reactions: BobbyCooper

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Thanks for posting those are sweet how close could you be? Can't believe you got Big John to smile for ya, but sorry the guy in the red coat probably wouldn't smile for anything ever.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Big John was a sport... And yeah if the guy in the red coat ain't cheesin it at that... he's either gay or gay....

I'll get some more up in a little bit...

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Thanks for posting those are sweet how close could you be? Can't believe you got Big John to smile for ya, but sorry the guy in the red coat probably wouldn't smile for anything ever.
I was at a really small show here in Red Deer that Jason MacDonald put on and Big John was sitting cage side and he would get up between rounds and fights and visit with people who walked up to the barricade, pose for pictures, etc. I was also at the first show his wife promoted in Edmonton and same thing very friendly and approachable. Big John is possibly the most stand up fan friendly guy in the sport. He really does seem to genuinely enjoy talking to the fans.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha Big John looks like a stand up guy. How was your Strikeforce experience?
I can't complain. I went with the wife and some friends and every thing went great I was able to shoot the breeze with guys like Gilbert Melendez, Tyron Woodley, Steve Quadros, Frank Shamrock, Dan Henderson, Jens Pulver and Shane Delrosario...

Big John was fan friendly to everyone, kinda like Toxic was saying. Matt Hughes and Herb Dean were the same way. Josh Barnett was running from everyone. Other than the beers costing a fortune it was a great show...

The Lakers were playing at the Staples Center next door the following night so the motels were an arm and a leg too...

The seats were great though... definatly worth it...:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts