Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guy's think are some of the funniest knockouts in UFC history?

Here are some of my favorites.

-Sammy Morgan getting slammed on his head and his legs and fingers going stiff with his eyes and mouth wide open. :laugh: Then he catches three elbows for good meassure. When he woke up do you think he started crying and saying "I didn't make it". :laugh:

-Travis Lutter's one punch knockout of Marvin Eastman. The way that punch just connected and Eastman just collapsed had me in tears. :laugh:

-Petey Williams face kick on Mark "The Hammer" Coleman. The look on Coleman is priceless. :D

-Tank Abbott knocking out and than mocking John Matua as he lays there with his arms and legs stiff in the air. :thumbsup: I became an instant Tank fan after watching that fight.

So what are some of your favorites?

Pogo

·
LethalLLama
106 Posts
Tank knocking out that guy that folded on the fence.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
The Matua KO was priceless haha

Ace KTFO Nate Quarry, body goes absolutely stiff and BAM!!! hits the ground like a sack of bricks

Coleman getting the big shin to the face and bobbing his head back and fourth lol

Or how about Justin Eilers getting KO'd by Buentello, staggering and then face planting ala Ric Flair

Also Buentello getting the 14 second KO from Arlovski....funny cuz it was so damn quick

And, I hate to say it, but Tim Sylvia's KO of Tra Telligman (which was actually on TV tonight) with one second left in the round from a high kick of all things

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
I would have to say thaat one of my favorites was when Melvin Guillard knocked out Rick Davis. Just BOOM out of now where and it just folded him up!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Pogo the Clown said:

-Sammy Morgan getting slammed on his head and his legs and fingers going stiff with his eyes and mouth wide open. :laugh: Then he catches three elbows for good meassure. When he woke up do you think he started crying and saying "I didn't make it". :laugh:

-Travis Lutter's one punch knockout of Marvin Eastman. The way that punch just connected and Eastman just collapsed had me in tears. :laugh:

-Petey Williams face kick on Mark "The Hammer" Coleman. The look on Coleman is priceless. :D

-Tank Abbott knocking out and than mocking John Matua as he lays there with his arms and legs stiff in the air. :thumbsup: I became an instant Tank fan after watching that fight.

Pogo
I thought Tank was a **** and a half for doing that to Matua ... as years went on Tank got his ...I agree on one thing, that kick to Coleman's face was sweet

·
Registered
457 Posts
GSP repeatedly clocking Jay Heiron, Joe Rogan repeatedly claiming Heiron "is out!!!", and Heiron repeatedly being snapped back into consciousness only to get momentarily knocked out again. Heiron was punch drunk that whole fight.

Arlovski knocking out Buentello was funny, too. Buentello was out, the ref got him back up, and he tried to play like he was fine, putting his hands up and nearly falling over backwards while doing so.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Pogo the Clown said:

Pogo
How the hell is someone getting knocked out funny?, have you any idea how dangerous fighting is?

·
Registered
103 Posts
How about the Hughes vs Newton bout? Newton chokes Hughes till Hughes loses consciousness. Hughes faints and drops Newton on his head, knocking him out. The ref gives Hughes the win because he was the first to regain consciousness. Niether figher can remember what happened and think they lost.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Chuck Liddell knocking out vernon white was pretty cool.

GSP knockin out jay heiron was pretty awesome too

but the funniest would have be Matt linland knockin out Matt Linland

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Hermes Franca and Caol Uno damn near paralyzing eachother during their fight, although the fight didnt end there, it probably should have lol

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
What about when Gary Goodrich got that guy's arm tied up in his legs while holding the other arm and rained down elbows. That was a funny one to watch.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts