Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I must say the Chris Clements/ Lautaro Tucas fight was the most hilarious KO I'd ever seen...LMAO...it's also the fastest in MMA History...I'd say it was over in about 3 seconds! Even the Foreign announcers were laughing...a must see!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,422 Posts
when hughes slammed newton and knocked him out while newton choked out hughes at the same time causeing him to drop newton was pretty funny.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
186 Posts
Funniest?

How about when Tank knocked out John Matua, who weighed 400 lb, in 20 seconds... John went into Frankenstein mode, both legs and arms locked up in the air.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
Storm442 said:
Funniest?

How about when Tank knocked out John Matua, who weighed 400 lb, in 20 seconds... John went into Frankenstein mode, both legs and arms locked up in the air.
That was hilarious, then Tank mocked him, classic. Everyone feared Tank after that, including Oleg who beat him was scared to death fighting him.

What about Pat Smith on Scott Morris at UFC 2? That was hilarious. Scott Morris was half-conscious and like "wtf just happened".

Or at UFC 22, Steve Judson got KOd by Brad Kohler that was funny, they had to get oxygen, at the same time it was frightening. But it was funny because Judson was in the main event two PPVs later after being KOd in 20 seconds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Chris Leben gettin KTFO by "Spider" Silva..all that trash talking Leben did just made it so much funnier
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,422 Posts
OH almost forgot obviously best one was when Heath Herring knocked out that asian fighter when he kissed him when they had the staredown
 

·
canadian champ
Joined
·
1,522 Posts
steveo412 said:
OH almost forgot obviously best one was when Heath Herring knocked out that asian fighter when he kissed him when they had the staredown
yep that was funny. "he wants to kiss me on the lips like i'm a homosexual. I'm not gay." Funniest ever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
..of course the classic UFC1 matchup Gerard Gordeau/ Teila Tuli. Seeing Tuli's tooth fly out of the Octagon...that was funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
Organik said:
buttt...pete williams on mark colemon was hilarious.. the look on colemons face is crazy
Biggest upset ever, everyone thought Coleman would win. He was so bad in his last days in the UFC, it all started by underestimating a not so good Maurice Smith, which was a huge upset too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This fight ended in a tapout but it was a funny classic. UFC3 with Keith Hackney & Emmanuel Yarborough. Keith's open-handed strike that sent 600lb Yarborough to the mat cracked me up...lol Then watching Keith pound away with one hand forcing the tapout...nutty:laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
That was hilarious, Keith Hackey was an animal, at least back then. Nowadays he would get owned though. But those days he was one of the best with his fist fighting.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
186 Posts
BrutalKO said:
This fight ended in a tapout but it was a funny classic. UFC3 with Keith Hackney & Emmanuel Yarborough. Keith's open-handed strike that sent 600lb Yarborough to the mat cracked me up...lol Then watching Keith pound away with one hand forcing the tapout...nutty : laugh :
Yeah, I think he broke his hand on that one.
Strange to see such a big guy lose, but he COULDN'T stand up !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
...The Pete Williams high kick landing flush on Mark Coleman's face will always be funny no matter how many times you watch it...another was UFC Ultimate Ultimate 96' when Tank Abbott destroyed Steve Nelmark, then folded him up like a Pretzel against the Fence...funny but brutal also...:laugh:
 

·
attention whore
Joined
·
14,445 Posts
That was so satisfying to watch. Here comes Eastman, a guy who looks like he's ready to kill someone.

Here comes Lutter, a guy who looks like he just came from his kid's soccer game.

Eastman doesn't want to touch gloves, and acts like Lutter doesn't belong in his league. They do jack all for 1 round, and then Lutter just KO'd him. We're talking REALLY Ko'd the guy.
 

·
LEGEND
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Damone said:
That was so satisfying to watch. Here comes Eastman, a guy who looks like he's ready to kill someone.

Here comes Lutter, a guy who looks like he just came from his kid's soccer game.

Eastman doesn't want to touch gloves, and acts like Lutter doesn't belong in his league. They do jack all for 1 round, and then Lutter just KO'd him. We're talking REALLY Ko'd the guy.
For me it's definatly Liddell vs. Babalu II. Remember, he got rocked so bad he was trying to leg lock the ref after
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top