Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There’s no doubt that Spencer Fisher’s next fight is going to be against Dan Lauzon. Fisher even said he’d like to fight him in his post fight interview. I think that this will be his next fight, and it will be as soon as UFC 66 or 67. Who do you guys think would win this fight?

Speaking of which, what was Spencer Fisher’s entrance music at UFC 64: Unstoppable?

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Spencer Fisher already fought Dan Lauzon at UFC 64, I think your taking about fighting his brother Joe Lauzon, the man that exposed Jens Pulvar.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
brownpimp88 said:
Spencer Fisher already fought Dan Lauzon at UFC 64, I think your taking about fighting his brother Joe Lauzon, the man that exposed Jens Pulvar.
Pulver bud. It's Pulver.

:D

:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
brownpimp88 said:

I second the motion. I think Fisher takes this one, Lauzon caught Pulver so I can't really say what he has going for him, could have been one lucky punch and he is going to get killed.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whoops, sorry dudes. I did mean Joe. I had just finished watching Dan vs. Spencer after making the post. Sorry about that. Anyway, I'm a big Fisher fan. I love his wide open style, you never know what the guy is gonna do, but you know it's going to be exciting. Who knows, Joe and Spencer could make this a verrry good fight.

I'm still dying to know about Fisher's entrance, it sounds like a good tune.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
I'm probably the only one who thinks this but I think Joe will pull another upset! Its a feeling I have!

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
TheJame said:
Whoops, sorry dudes. I did mean Joe. I had just finished watching Dan vs. Spencer after making the post. Sorry about that. Anyway, I'm a big Fisher fan. I love his wide open style, you never know what the guy is gonna do, but you know it's going to be exciting. Who knows, Joe and Spencer could make this a verrry good fight.

I'm still dying to know about Fisher's entrance, it sounds like a good tune.
I made a thread specifically for that. :thumbsdown: Anyway...at UFC 64, Spencer entered to:

Johnny Cash - "God's Gonna Cut You Down"

You're welcome. :D

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
cabby said:
Dan Lauzon did a pretty good job for such a young kid when he fought Fisher. I was impressed with him, like to see more of him in the future
yeah he took that fight on 2 weeks notice too..i like these guys, im excited to see them in the future. id like to see a re-match down the line somewhere with dan and spencer when dan has proper time to train. for the mean time i think a fight with joe and spencer will really show us what joe has..

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I think Spencer will win by TKO or KO. He's a lot stronger than Lauzon and I could see Spencer ground and pounding his way to victory. After Spencer wins I'd love to see a fight b/w two of the studs in the LW division Fisher and Guillard to determine who get's the next title shot.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know, I have the feeling Lauzon is going to be able to outwrestle him. Even Dan did a better job of wrestling Spencer, and did a decent job of controlling him on the ground. Joe will probably be a little stronger than his brother, but I think Fisher is going to take him apart with his knees and strikes. Should be a good fight when it happens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.